"Stole " a Judson TNT today

dgargan

Local guy had a 2005 Ford e-350 extended van with 65,000 mi and a Judson TNT with 450 hrs on it. I snagged it for $14,200 The van needs a good cleaning but besides that it's great I couldn't pass this deal up.

P

Phoenix Phil

[center:1mw4wanm][/center:1mw4wanm]Damn you! Photos would be nice, before and after.

dgargan

Re: "Stole " a Judson TNT today (Greenie)

No the machine is 3 years old. Guy did commerical work and lost two large contracts soon after buying the TM. He needed to dump it and get rid of the patments

hogjowl

Idiot™
Re: "Stole " a Judson TNT today (Greenie)

dgargan said:
No the machine is 3 years old. Guy did commerical work and lost two large contracts soon after buying the TM. He needed to dump it and get rid of the patments

I could have sold you a better van, with less mileage on it, in better condition for less money. Your "patments" would have been less.

dgargan

No "patments" Marty. cash LOL. Oh and I don't want any stinking 33 blower from you. I thought you sold that thing?

LeeCory

You shoulda spent that money on dehu's, airmovers, and an extreme extractor.

dgargan

OHHH a 36 ! Isn't that the machine dale Colling couldn't even get a vac reading on at SF in Atlanta 8-9 years ago? ;)

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
The van is worth about 5K. I wouldn’t call it a steal. I’m sure the van and machine have lots of life and your way better off then dropping $40-$50 K on something new. I just paid 2,500 for a 2000 15’ box truck and 1,550 for a SteamWay 2100. That was a steal in my opinion but I haven’t seen the machine run yet. The battery’s on the charger now.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I guess you’re right. If it wasn’t an extended it would be close to 5K. I didn’t think that would make much of deference in resale value.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom