Square Reviews

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I keep getting reviews through square. Not sure if they show up anywhere but glad to have them.

70DD36B4-E310-414F-8CD1-1F81BE21FCE8.png

FyreLyter

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Dillon
That makes one of us.

How is life in AZ?
Well I love you too.

I am actually back in California until this Friday. Then after working at GlassRenu for the very last day I am hightailing it back home to where my family is at right now...

I moved them and all our stuff this weekend out there and had to be back to work today. I miss my family so I am bit emotional right now. I need hugs. Lots of them.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well I love you too.

I am actually back in California until this Friday. Then after working at GlassRenu for the very last day I am hightailing it back home to where my family is at right now...

I moved them and all our stuff this weekend out there and had to be back to work today. I miss my family so I am bit emotional right now. I need hugs. Lots of them.
If you get really board you can come to Redding and help me pull my alternator out of my '71 Ford.

• Wow
Reactions: FyreLyter

FyreLyter

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Dillon
If you get really board you can come to Redding and help me pull my alternator out of my '71 Ford.
If I had the time to drive/ride the 3 hours to you I would do this hands down! That really sounds fun. no joke. I love working on old rigs.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Well I love you too.

What part of AZ

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I keep getting reviews through square. Not sure if they show up anywhere but glad to have them.

View attachment 96547

They don't show up anywhere but it allows you to create a private dialogue in the event a client isn't happy out of the public eye. However, you could have someone use Square's API and extract them to put on your website if you wanted.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I don't think Square reviews have the impact other review sites do. The large review monitoring companies like Birdeye, haven't integrated with Square Reviews and the API has been out since 2016 or so. They have integrated with sites that really no one uses anymore. For Damon, he would be better off with something that displays Google, Facebook, and especially Yelp reviews. The costs to develop that solution wouldn't make sense on the risk/reward factor for what he would get. Unless he had hundreds of reviews there and had no other reviews elsewhere. He could just as easily copy/paste and write (Review From Square). All of those factors are why I've never pursued providing the functionality because I've never had anyone ask and I'd have to sell it to a lot of people to get my costs back.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I don't think Square reviews have the impact other review sites do. The large review monitoring companies like Birdeye, haven't integrated with Square Reviews and the API has been out since 2016 or so. They have integrated with sites that really no one uses anymore. For Damon, he would be better off with something that displays Google, Facebook, and especially Yelp reviews. The costs to develop that solution wouldn't make sense on the risk/reward factor for what he would get. Unless he had hundreds of reviews there and had no other reviews elsewhere. He could just as easily copy/paste and write (Review From Square). All of those factors are why I've never pursued providing the functionality because I've never had anyone ask and I'd have to sell it to a lot of people to get my costs back.
I currently use Nicejob.com. But honestly I let my girl take care of my seo stuff. The options are overwhelming.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Also, thank you for your input Hoody. I know you eat, breath, and sleep this stuff.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Ruff, you would like my new banjo. It's Eco Themed. All about saving the ocean and Dolphins. It's custom made. I won it in an Ebay Auction. Here it is on the Banjo Rehabilitation Center's website. It's beautiful and the mother of pearl work is amazing.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Beautiful.
Now you only have to Scrugg it :winky:

I always wonder if Earl ever got tired of that song. Foggy Mt Breakdown and Cripple Creek are Banjo/Bluegrass staples. I wish they put Jerry Lee Lewis on the Piano rather than Paul.

FyreLyter

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Dillon
Ruff, you would like my new banjo. It's Eco Themed. All about saving the ocean and Dolphins. It's custom made. I won it in an Ebay Auction. Here it is on the Banjo Rehabilitation Center's website. It's beautiful and the mother of pearl work is amazing.

I wonder if I put myself on Ebay someone would want to win me?

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom