Speaking of moving furniture / training the new assistant...

-JB-

Name
JB
I says, "Hey Ray, go on in the other room and put sticky tabs on all the furniture we took up, so when we put it down, we wont need to worry 'bout tabbin."

Good job Ray!

DSCF0418.jpg

"Ooops, Ray with rocking chairs and the like, four tabs on the "corners :? " aren't gonna do any good! Were gonna need foam for under that."

I'm sure he understood me right?

GFJBVNERWNT.jpg

:lol:

Maybe not.

Stick Blocks? MY/RAY's IDEA! ,

coming soon from Burris Cleaning Supply! COPYRIGHT

And, no, we dint clean the chair. :roll:

man, I gottsta work on my communication skills.

Thats funny. I am sure you guys can laugh at that later on, when training is completed. Actually at my company the bar is so low he could very well be my lead tech. (joke) Ron

thats soo funny JB...give me a call I got some 4" tabs for ya...472 6625

Thanks again....

Spurling

Hey JB .. I did a job last week ... some of the furniture still had sticky tabs on them from a year or year and a half ago .. I asked who her last cleaner was .. she said Burris .. dont know why she didnt call you back .. she remembered you right away .. she said you did a great job and you were a nice fellow .. must be she knows you stole her pink slippers youre using for booties or something .. ha ha .. her carpets were still in pretty good shape ..

-JB-

Name
JB
.. dont know why she didnt call you back

90% chance my price was not in her budget, or could have been my fly was down the entire job, or she caught me picking my nose, or she caught me ogling her teenage daughter, or I dribbled on the toilet seat or I had body odor, or bad breath or I drove over the corner of the driveway or I left the carpet soaked for days or, she really didn't want to buy the Scotchgard but bought it anyways, or I wasn't nice enough to her dog or ...

[center:20f6hf2c]it happens to all of us.[/center:20f6hf2c]

[right:20f6hf2c]So who was it? 8)[/right:20f6hf2c]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom