Sometimes bigger is better...

Name
Jeff T
I was talking to my local supplier guy the other day. The recent acquisition of Safety Express by Amrasco up here in Canada has been good for me. I now can get ANY product that any company sells that’s owned by Amrasco. No ordering from another city, no shipping charges.... and I’m good friends with the dude that runs the local shop.... I can get it delivered to my shop, and usually he shows up with a coffee, or sometimes a 6 pack..... life’s good....

Name
Steve Lawrence
I got nothing good locally that I want for my business. Glad you guys are not in the same boat. I usually order$350 plus at a time so I can get free shipping. Gotta plan ahead. Or pay the (exorbitant) price.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I was so worried about that
Thanks for easing my mind
Now I can devote my time to Damon’s successful Cimex integration
You idiot!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nomad74

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Cripes. I deal with a whack of different suppliers and service places all local. My main supplier was liquidating so stuff the other day. I picked up 15 cases of ddeoderizer for 12 bucks a case, 4 cases of defoamer for 20 a case and 12 gallons of wax for 5 bucks a gallon. All name stuff pioneer eclipse, butcher, envirochem. My girl there always gives me a heads up when they're clearing out. In the last month I picked up 25 gallons of concrete sealer a 5 gallon pail of rinse powder and 6 cases of stripper for $140, And no shipping.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Cripes. I deal with a whack of different suppliers and service places all local. My main supplier was liquidating so stuff the other day. I picked up 15 cases of ddeoderizer for 12 bucks a case, 4 cases of defoamer for 20 a case and 12 gallons of wax for 5 bucks a gallon. All name stuff pioneer eclipse, butcher, envirochem. My girl there always gives me a heads up when they're clearing out. In the last month I picked up 25 gallons of concrete sealer a 5 gallon pail of rinse powder and 6 cases of stripper for $140, And no shipping.
Those great prices but that's all janitor brand crap.

You do know there is better stuff out there. Don't ya?
Better formulation, more concentrate (less water), more effective.

Oh well, at least you didn't pay retail. :headscratch:

Reactions: J Scott W

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Don't give me that BS about janitor crap Reeko!

Do you really think our carpet cleaning chems are that much different than those NAME brand janitorial products?

The bigger companies have many more chemists working on things than some one like bridgepoint's sole formulator.

FILM FORMERS! LOW TECH ! MUCH HIGHER PRICES !

Give me a break Reeko!

Reactions: jcooper

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Don't give me that BS about janitor crap Reeko!

Do you really think our carpet cleaning chems are that much different than those NAME brand janitorial products?

The bigger companies have many more chemists working on things than some one like bridgepoint's sole formulator.

FILM FORMERS! LOW TECH ! MUCH HIGHER PRICES !

Give me a break Reeko!
Yes huge difference. The chems they use here are the jan/San brands and are WEAK compared to the professional carpet cleaning brands. Very dilute, safe for our student workers BUT no where near as effective.

Reactions: J Scott W

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom