Social Jerks.

Mikey P

Administrator
Why would someone do that? I'm not being flip, but what a PIA. I have a hard enough time keeping up with all the different groups. Then to have to sign in and out of different profiles to keep tabs on notifications and posts. No thanks.

Not sure if that is to be taken as a complement or not. Only thing I really know about him is his sexual orientation.

My point is something I've noticed over and over on FB, members forget where they are. Habitual posters move around the site posting on everyone's walls, open groups, closed groups etc. Obviously Zuckerberg wants this, but do YOU want your home town customers watching YOU (or Ashley for comparison) telling dick jokes, acting flirtatious, spewing politics, racial slurs? (not saying you're guilty of any of this in particular) but you hopefully catch my drift.
The new wave of "Ashleys" (not to pick on the guy as I enjoy his persona here) are not doing themselves any favors if they expect to promote their businesses on FB.

Chris Lee are you listening?

Heck even MB is not safe from your clients eyes

Want to be safe ('r)? Use a username here and leave your city out of your profile.

my .2

Last edited:
Reactions: dgardner and FB7777

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
We have a competitor who I just can't help but thinking how stupid when I see them constantly posting political BS and Bible quotes, etc. on their twitter and Facebook. They also have a few things about immigrants, race wars, etc. on their public business profile. If I was a customer and seen that, 100% turn off. They've even had random people on Facebook review them saying, this guy posts in blah blah group and is a bigot and racist. Why would you ever do that? Socialilliterate.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I've got about 3 yesterday and today plugging up the internet waves with all kinds of sarcastic comments towards me (on private Facebook groups)....

Interesting how some just post as guru experts, yet they won't offer their profile, background or information why I should just respect their comments....

Has taken a bit of investigating on them....But I have found them :evil: :errf:

I know enough now you could say.... :oldrolleyes:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
not clear of what 3 you got yesterday Mark..?

3 posters on couple of different Facebook pages....

Just out to be a pain and mess with me you could say....

I made a couple posts (even linked to Mikey's Board some links I had about the subject they were looking for)

Just 3 people who were smarter than all the rest of us I guess you could say...well, for me that wouldn't take much....LOL...

So they might have been :)

Scott O

Name
Scott Otis
I get a few texts, not many, and reply politely. I get a lot of jobs, 121 year to date, booked online with Fittlebug. The clients that book online like the fact that that they can just click, book and get on with their life. I don't send friend requests to clients. Believe in separating biz and personal lives

Reactions: smastio and Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
just got one..

yep1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Kelly

Our upholstery cleaning rates depend on the type of material, the amount of loose cushions and of course, how soiled the piece is. On average it runs about $20 per linear foot assuming it's fully upholstered, not too dirty and not too delicate a fiber. If you want to send me a photo of the sofa on my cell phone I could probably give you an exact quote. Please send a photo or two to 831 588 9063

Thanks!

Mike @CONNOISSEUR

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Mikey, thanks for this:

My point is something I've noticed over and over on FB, members forget where they are. Habitual posters move around the site posting on everyone's walls, open groups, closed groups etc. Obviously Zuckerberg wants this, but do YOU want your home town customers watching YOU (or Ashley for comparison) telling dick jokes, acting flirtatious, spewing politics, racial slurs? (not saying you're guilty of any of this in particular) but you hopefully catch my drift.

In future, I shall curb my posts on FB. :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

BUGGER !!!!

But I so do enjoy stirring the pot. :razz: hey :pig: man :lol:

:yoda:

Reactions: Mikey P

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Habitual posters move around the site posting on everyone's walls, open groups, closed groups etc. Obviously Zuckerberg wants this, but do YOU want your home town customers watching YOU (or Ashley for comparison) telling dick jokes, acting flirtatious, spewing politics, racial slurs? (not saying you're guilty of any of this in particular) but you hopefully catch my drift

Create two profiles girlfriend.

Noted...and check out my new Avatar and ScreenName.

The former BurdicksCleaning is now PrimaDonna...and a happy smiley one at that!

Definition:
a very temperamental person with an inflated view of their own talent or importance.

Last edited:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

very insecure, very jealous or have their own sleazy agenda at heart.
or..they're just too stOOpit/inept to see you're not a braggart blowhard ( "sharing" your pride and/or joy of your accomplishments/achievements, ain't "bragging")
as well as do what you do because you genuinely love to be helpful

I feel sorry for the insecure, jealous and stOOpit ones
the sleazy ones, I'd tell to "PISS-OFF" in no uncertain terms, if i was you ;)

..L.T.A.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
very insecure, very jealous or have their own sleazy agenda at heart.
or..they're just too stOOpit/inept to see you're not a braggart blowhard ( "sharing" your pride and/or joy of your accomplishments/achievements, ain't "bragging")
as well as do what you do because you genuinely love to be helpful

I feel sorry for the insecure, jealous and stOOpit ones
the sleazy ones, I'd tell to "PISS-OFF" in no uncertain terms, if i was you ;)

..L.T.A.

Thanks Larry,

Actually one tried to come out a little more with an agenda Monday morning....and didn't read the positive article I had posted to my time line....and got shut down pretty quick for just commenting and not reading the information....so it was darn funny....

I think he decided to move on to someone or something else for a few days...

But, as soon as one steps down....another steps up to the plate.....

I have found it just best to keep my mouth shut and let them look like an idiot as much as they want....but when I find it time to go after them....I will go after them with the most accurate information I can :)

Too many other important things out there in the world some days....like family....to let a few internet bullies think they can get the best of all of us :)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I know its been nice having you "here all day"!

Well "nice" is a considerable overstatement. More like tolerable. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom