Willy P

Name
Willy P
album_The-Circle-Jerks-Group-Sex.jpg

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. What's wrong with emulating something that obviously works? Don't we do it every day in our businesses? I know I do whenever I hear of good idea.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Ken Snow said:
Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. What's wrong with emulating something that obviously works? Don't we do it every day in our businesses? I know I do whenever I hear of good idea.

Got to agree with Ken on this one. Why not have a business mentor. Wished I would have had one when I first got into this business. Sometimes still do.

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
Doug D said:
[quote="Ken Snow":3j9o50a0]Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. What's wrong with emulating something that obviously works? Don't we do it every day in our businesses? I know I do whenever I hear of good idea.

Got to agree with Ken on this one. Why not have a business mentor. Wished I would have had one when I first got into this business. Sometimes still do.[/quote:3j9o50a0]

I have to agree as well. I just wish you could do business with some of these guys and skip the BS that goes with it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom