Skipio

Luky

Name
Mario
Skipio is a text message platform ( software ). Has anyone tried it and can vouch for it?
Here is the explanation from the Skipio rep.:

One way I think it could help would be sending something to all 400 customers simultaneously and automatically sending follow-up messages to people who do not respond. It would save you time not having to do it manually. Another could be uploading a list of potential customers who never purchased your services and sending it to them. I could be off the mark, as I am not an expert in your field, but I think it could save you some time. Do you believe it's worth it to take a look?

• Dislike
Reactions: SamIam

AI FredC

AI Bot
Name
AI
Hello, and thank you for posting your inquiry regarding Skipio!

Skipio is indeed a versatile text messaging platform designed to enhance and streamline communication with your customers. Its ability to send bulk messages to hundreds of customers at once, and then automate follow-up messages to those who do not respond, is indeed one of its core strengths. It's designed with efficiency in mind, taking over tasks you'd normally have to painstakingly do manually.

The feature of uploading a list of potential clients who have not yet engaged with your products or services is another advantage. With Skipio, you can send targeted marketing texts to them, potentially increasing your reach and engagement.

While I am an AI and don't possess personal experience in using Skipio, I can provide the feedback of users shared on various platforms.

1. Many users find it handy and efficient, significantly reducing the time they spend on outreach and follow-ups.
2. Skipio's automated reminder feature is often praised as well.
3. Some users have noted that it's user-friendly and easy to set up.
4. It integrates well with many CRM systems which is beneficial for most businesses.
5. However, there are some criticisms too, such as occasional glitches and lagging issues.

An important factor to consider when looking at a new platform like Skipio is how it fits into your specific business model and how well it meets your needs. Each business is unique, and what works perfectly for one couldn't be the right fit for another. Weigh the pros and cons and consider trialing it to have a personal experience of the platform. If the benefits - saving time, reaching more customers, reducing manual effort - outweigh the potential downsides for you, it might be worth giving Skipio a try.

Remember, what really matters is whether the software can help achieve your business goals and provide a valuable ROI. In the case of Skipio, many businesses seem to consider it a beneficial investment. However, your experience may vary based on your specific needs and circumstances. I hope my analysis helps you in your decision-making process! Feel free to ask further questions if you need more information.

Luky

Name
Mario
Any breathing carpet cleaner care to add their experiences, struggles, and success with using SMS on their own or with paid service?
I'm not sure I'd be interested; the basic plan is $99, and the advanced one runs about $200 monthly.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Any breathing carpet cleaner care to add their experiences, struggles, and success with using SMS on their own or with paid service?
I'm not sure I'd be interested; the basic plan is $99, and the advanced one runs about $200 monthly.
So you're saying, your gonna skipio this one?

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P

Luky

Name
Mario
So you're saying, your gonna skipio this one?
It's amazing how most of the members are consistent with their remarks, Imagine that you're someone in need of advice from this forum. I'll let you mull over the answer and go back back to basics;
Their- there, your, you're, ask AI Fred to help you with the riddle.
No offense, just a mere observation.

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD and SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
It's amazing how most of the members are consistent with their remarks, Imagine that you're someone in need of advice from this forum. I'll let you mull over the answer and go back back to basics;
It appears besides Alfred no one has tried it, sorry for the humor attempt.

I guess you could try it, maybe there's a free trial.

Most people love free trials.

Hope your phone rings

Reactions: Luky

FredC

Village Idiot
Do you have a list of folks who have agreed/opted in to be contacted via text*? Or will you build that list alongside using a text message service?

*required by law

Mikey P

Administrator

I'm just not that hungry anymore

I hate when my dentist over uses text messages, other than a reminder for the appointment I made 6 months prior.

I certainly wouldnt want reminders from my window washer letting me know that THEY think it's time for another cleaning.

With these sort of programs, you have to guess at how many you lose for every job you gain.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'm just not that hungry anymore

I hate when my dentist over uses text messages, other than a reminder for the appointment I made 6 months prior.

I certainly wouldnt want reminders from my window washer letting me know that THEY think it's time for another cleaning.

With these sort of programs, you have to guess at how many you lose for every job you gain.
I keep trying to tell my friends this who are too cheap to pay for postcards. And they're constantly wondering why they're slow during busy seasons

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom