Since when was there a 4.9 blower?

Mikey P

Administrator
Screenshot_20220812-172844.pngScreenshot_20220812-172858.png

FredC

Village Idiot
There are (or were) MD 4009 blowers but they aren't trilobe.

and it shows a 408 in the manual (Rev. Dec 2021)

but the sell sheet shows a blower similar to the MD with trilobes and says "exclusive design" (not the Triflow 408)

4007.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P
Name
Todd
The Titan 625 has the new 4009 blower also. I think it's a Gardner Denver 4009 Tri-Flow

Massive 38HP Industrial EFI Air-Cooled Engine – EFI Fuel Delivery, EPA approved delivers maximum power and cost efficient performance

Dominator Tri-Lobe, Tri-Flow 4009 Blower produces 500+ CFM of airflow for faster drying, longer hose runs

titan-625

Reactions: Mikey P

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I’ve heard the XDrive is done

wonder what the direct drive manufactures will come up with when the GM van gets discontinued?

I "presume" the reason we haven't seen DD prototype units yet in the "euro style" (Transit and Merc/Promaster) is due to no manufacture that will warranty the van when mod'd such.

.L.T.A.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I would not mind a steemer style set up. They seem to have alot of room in the truck

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
They will eventually to keep up with the jones. Transits and promasters seen to be much more fuel efficient. People who drive them seem to like them.
Pro masters are struggling badly the engines are terrible and very unreliable

Transits are a home run they are the best overall but GM is focusing on the hd segment look at all the heavy equipment style trucks they are making and I think they have been slow to change because the express works for now

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom