Simoniz aquires Harvard Chemical Research

Mikey P

Administrator
5ba89b17-2759-4b89-b1da-0c861e2ece57.jpg

Greetings valued Harvard customers and friends! It is with great excitement that we would like to announce the purchase of Harvard Chemical by Simoniz USA, an industry leader in JanSan. Over the past six months we have gotten to know the management team at Simoniz, their commitment and their culture. Believe us, this is a perfect fit for all of us.

Please click on the link below to read a letter from Simoniz CEO Bill Gorra and feel free to call me or Hassan with any and all questions.

https://www.simoniz.com/Customer-Content/www/CMS/files/Janitorial/Simoniz_Acquisition_of_Harvard_Chemical_Notice.pdf

The Simoniz product offering, which will now become available to you, can be found by clicking on the link below:

https://www.simoniz.com/Customer-Content/www/CMS/files/Janitorial/JanSanYellowSellThru.pdf

Our future has never been brighter together!

Sincerely,

Neil and Hassan
Harvard Chemical

404-761-0657

Attachments

• 5ba89b17-2759-4b89-b1da-0c861e2ece57.jpg
    5ba89b17-2759-4b89-b1da-0c861e2ece57.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 746

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Things are good...the Sauce is all good....we are all good....Great actually :)

They are going to expand at the Harvard facility, modernize more....

Simoniz is family owned and operated too....just 1 mile down the road from where they started out of their garage as well.

Saiger's Sauce line is safe and we are going to still keep to our humble family operation with Harvard....and in partner with Jondon for help with sales as well.

We have a couple things in the works (inspired by Marty actually @hogjowl ) and one is being released in just 3 weeks.

Pretty excited about things and Harvard and Simoniz likes the Saiger's Sauce brand and what it is about.... and want to help make it the new chemistry it is becoming....and continue to move forward with friendly cleaning agents.

So, I am pretty encouraged (and note Marty's concerns) because it is important to us to note those concerns and move forward addressing them and continue in the positive manner we have been doing :)

Me and my family have been partnered with Harvard for many years (over 15 years) and they will still take care of our needs like they have always done.

So....buy that Sauce my friends!

Our puppies appreciate your support! :)

Saigers Sauce 1 (6 5#)_New Label Product Picture_10 17 16.jpg
Screenshot_20161020-171937.png
2017-03-16 16.33.43.png
2017-03-21 17.47.08.png
2017-03-21 17.49.02.png

NeilM

Name
Harvard Chemical Research
Hello all and sorry for the late arrival here..... have been overwhelmed with calls from current customers with questions about the acquisition.

First of all thanks to Mikey P. for the free press and making the announcement!

Mark is spot on in his assessment. Nothing will change with the Saiger's Sauce, Harvard products, or any other private label products we produce. Simoniz looked at this as a "strategic buy" and not looking to disrupt the way we currently operate. There really was a lot of synergies between the 2 companies and they liked what they saw with Harvard. They like that we have a strong carpet care program and that was an area they were lacking in. Most importantly was their commitment to strengthening our brand and investing into our current workforce and production facility. They have already made a deal with our next door neighbor to connect our building with theirs so we can tap into another 20,000 sq. ft to allow us to increase our inventory and production capacity.

So I think all will see that this will only be a good thing for all of current customers and certainly for your favorite son Mark Saiger. Mark is a friend and I would personally not stand for anything that would harm what we have built together. So please rest assured all is good with this news and the future truly is bright.

Thanks so much to all who support Harvard through the purchase of our products and the Saiger's Sauce. If I can help anyone please feel free to reach out at any time.

Best Regards,

Neil Miller
Harvard Chemical

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Canada's Tim Hortons is now owned by a Brazilian company. Be trading doughnuts for empanadas soon
Dang Ron, wrong country. Luckily for you, there are no vocal Brazilians here, or at least they've been non verbal so far.
It's like saying that Brazil's favorite music is Tango.

P.S. Is it true that Canada's favorite sport is cricket?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empanada

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Dang Ron, wrong country. Luckily for you, there are no vocal Brazilians here, or at least they've been non verbal so far.
It's like saying that Brazil's favorite music is Tango.

P.S. Is it true that Canada's favorite sport is cricket?
Yes, the game involves hunting and coating in chocolate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom