Silience or "Let me talk to my husband"

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'm in therapy now because I cry when people don't call back.
I ask myself...........did I stink?...........was my "hair" out of place?..........were there unknown spots on the front of my pants?..............didn't they like my MAGA hat?...............was I too attractive and made them ...........uneasy?

OH WELL.............#### EM ALL!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I love it when they respond those ways. From my local competitors, I know they’re going to get either a crappy service or they’re gonna waste their next weekend trying to clean it with a rental.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm in therapy now because I cry when people don't call back.
I ask myself...........did I stink?...........was my "hair" out of place?..........were there unknown spots on the front of my pants?..............didn't they like my MAGA hat?...............was I too attractive and made them ...........uneasy?

OH WELL.............#### EM ALL!

its those shorts.

Mikey P

Administrator
obviously, I was damaged for life.

Ron K

Instead of hissy fitting it, be pro active. Ask if you may send them the
"10 Things you need to know before hiring a professional Carpet
Cleaner"

Mikey P

Administrator
10 things to ask before hiring a carpet cleaner
By ThomasMay 1, 2019Blog
Finding a professional carpet cleaning company can be difficult sometimes. This is because the industry has many companies that offer different services; hence it may be difficult to determine who among them offers the best services. We have therefore come up with ten questions which you should ask before hiring a carpet cleaner. With these ten questions answered, the chances are that you will be in for satisfactory services are higher.
1. Which process do you use to clean carpets?
This question is essential because, with it, you will be able to determine true professionals. A good carpet cleaning company uses truck mounted systems to thoroughly deep clean carpets.
2. What products will you use on my carpet?
This question is very necessary if any of your family members are allergic to chemicals or if you are concerned with the products that come into your home. Asking them about this will enable you to determine whether you are comfortable with those products or not.
3. Are you insured?
Your possessions are valuable. Carpet cleaners use high-pressure water on your flooring as well as furniture, and this may damage them. Also, they are strangers, and anything can happen to them. This question will put you at peace knowing that you are covered for anything.
4. Do you offer a customer satisfaction guarantee?
This will make you know whether the company will be back to get rid of a spot that reappeared after your carpet dried. Satisfaction is everything; if a company does not offer this, then you have to reconsider hiring them.
5. Are all your experts certified?
You should ensure that whoever you allow into your house has the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. This certification offers protection to both you and the carpet cleaning company. With it, you are sure that the experts sent have the right training and also qualified to clean your carpet.
6. Can you provide some referrals of people that have used you?
A good company will be able to provide you with two to three people they have worked for or even direct you to their website to see what people say about them.
7. Do I get what I bargain for?
You should never choose a company based on price. Some companies can make you believe that you will get quality service at a lower price. Their technique is to use the low price to get more customers while in the end fail to get what you wanted.
8. Do you have experience?
This will enable you to know whether the company has been in this industry for long or not. Companies which have stayed in the field for a long time tend to offer quality services than those who are newbies.
9. Are there any extras included?
Standard carpet cleaning companies include dry soil removal, grooming, and soil suspension drying and soil extraction. Other extras mainly depend on the company and the package you choose.
10. How long will it take for carpet to dry?
This question is often forgotten by many people. This is because companies use various cleaning techniques; you should, therefore, make sure that you know the drying time.
With these, you should be able to establish whether the carpet cleaner you select is the ideal one or not.

How many people would get past #2?

Reactions: Thangiez

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I still wear those shorts but they aren't that material.

Shall I send you a pair so you can..................sniff them?

And you know you do

Reactions: Mikey P

Ron K

No...... the Mickey P 10 or 7 or 39. It should be specific to your cliental and what they deem important. Most people don't know"dry soil remove;" they know Vacuum. Maybe #10 could be all your excellent reviews.
Maybe pictures or a short(non-saigerlike video).
It could also explain why you always have to adjust the way your head goes through a doorway. Whatever!

Doug Clean

Name
Doug Clements
I get most every job that calls me.... The trick is..... If you can make them laugh your in.

F

FB7777

I still wear those shorts but they aren't that material.

Shall I send you a pair so you can..................sniff them?

And you know you do
You'd be arrested in public

We all know ,at your advanced age , yore knees use you nuts as a speed bag while you walk

Doug Clean

Name
Doug Clements
All I can say is I am a people person dammit
If the prospect has a 2700 Sq Ft House don't bother with a joke... Rich people have no since of humor.
PS: I was born in Arizona but I like Canadians there always nice and like to spend money.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom