Should a customer invest in your business?

G

......invest in my business.

They're all impressed with my results,but this lady was so impressed that she wants to help me take my business to the next level.

She's 78.
Had her 52 year old son contact me about this.
Says she would put 20-30 thousand cash in whatever I feel would help the most.
She's a player.

Mighty tempting.

New Rug Cleaning plant?
New Vortex?
Marketing?
Sales rep?

What would you do?
I know that it's not THAT much money,but I have the additional credit and income to make the most of it.

My business currently has about $3200 in debt(truckmount balance).
She is asking for a modest return(6%) and that's it.

No BS. What would you do?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
a 6% return is absurd. Why would she want to do this vs just investing in the s&p and get closer to double digits virtually guaranteed. Be very careful, something seems weird.

Ken

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Last thing I would need is somebody else to work for :lol:

Seriously, how's your business doing for you?. Out of your list I would mainly think about marketing.

Albert

A

anspach

she has too much money - what she really wants is a tax rightoff and buddy you're it

a 6% return is basically a cheap loan

anything else and she could call the shots as a legitimate partner - talk to a lawyer first

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
She sounds lonely to me.

She was just glad you came over for some company.

Why do you need a sugar momma anyway?

I would be worried about when she dies you will be working for her relatives. Forever!

Suggest to her to get a puppy for some company.

Then have the window and siding guys pay her a visit. After you get your cut you'll have a piece of the action with out having to give her a percentage.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
i think she wants your soul

I've seen several small business owners in this situation before and in less than a year they are out on the street and someone else owns their business be careful

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
She wants her 50 something retard son to drive along with you for that job he's supposed to have.

G

Hey,she's a nice lady with alot of cash,who got it by being a player-not inheritance. I think she likes having something exciting going on.

Do you guys wear a shirt?
I thought not wearing uniforms meant...

steve r

doesnt sound like you need the money so why do it and be indebted to someone else.

steve

life is short clean carpets naked

G

Tell them 50k and she can have 6% of profit, in this business its easy not to show any profit. Start a new image, new truck, redesign everything and give your self a raise!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom