Shoes on or off?

• Keep shoes on and wipe your feet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That is the question.

Do you tell your customers to take their shoes off when walking around the house on an everyday basis as to not track in soil or do you tell them it's a bad idea because of sweaty feet?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I didn't try to tell my customers what to wear on their own feet in their own house on their own carpet.

Take care,
Lisa

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok, so maybe I should have put "when they ask". I wouldn't tell them either unless they ask.

But I would let them know why there is a black streak down their hallway...let them do what they want and pay for the outcome.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I agree I don't mention it myself but if they do ask what's best I tell them house slippers are best socks are just as good if they are clean.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I suppose ideally they would have indoor shoes. It’s the body oils form feet that can cause soiling. If I was going to start telling my customers what and want not to do in their own house this would be towards the bottom of the list. Here would be the top of the list:

1. If you can’t stop your pet from pissing and craping in the house get the F rid of it.
2. Don’t buy beverages with red food coloring.
3. Vacuum your dang carpet at least once a week.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
My wife about VOMITS when a contractor comes in to our home, and takes his shoes off... Socks or no... its disgusting.

I keep a sprayer next to the door, and let the customer see me clean my shoes off before entering there home especially after cleaning it.

Ive had allot of compliments from doing that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom