Service Magic question

Name
Ron lippold
t I would not even think about that crap if I were you, hell it cost money.

Me on the other hand I love it and it makes good money.

But you wouldn't like it

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I signed up about 2 months ago. So far 4 leads none of which has booked. It cost $99 to sign up and $12 to $15 per lead depending on what service they are asking for.

dallasdj

It initially increased my gross biz 27%. The prob w/ it is too many cleaners involved. I've received lots of price shippers lately too. I would say much better option than YP but only a 5 out of 10 rating IMO.

You can set your limit on dollar amount of leads you want and can also get initial setup waived. Tell them(service magic) that your friend Dallas Randolph sent you and he got his setup waived so why cant I.

Cheers

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
my opinion:
i find it a waste personally. depends on your "site" and price. they are 95+% price shoppers. if you are "competitively priced" you might do well. i'm talking if you compete with the $15 / room pricers.

i still have it only because i narrowed my zip-code range from 100 zc's down to about 6 that are closest to my home. just got my 3rd bogus lead yesterday...other local CC'ers check it out and give fake info and now i have to try and get S.M. not to charge me the $12 or $14.

out of 35 leads the past 10 months i have only booked and cleaned 1 job. was a big job, so i am not in the red yet but another 20 leads and i will be.

you pay for EVERY lead. (except the bogus ones if they agree to it)

thanx --- Derek.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I had a rep call me for 2-weeks, I couldn't get her to stop calling, so I finally took the call. She was pretty cocky, she thought she had something we needed.

She emailed me the info and I looked it over, then I searched the boards for Service magic and copied 15-20 negative posts (without authors names) and emailed them to her, telling her NO thanks.

She called the following morning sounding like a whipped dog trying to explain some of the posts. Just told he we were not interested after reading about her company.

She was stunned, the power of the boards can be a real bitch! (just ask an SOA supporter :p )

8)

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I started 1 month ago. 3 leads, no job. Inquirers. I may stick it out till I get an actual job. Thing is you need to get reviewed by one of the jobs. When you do they do a write up about you. Everyone here has at least a few reviews.

Albert

dgargan

If you have a good web site they can view you will turn a lot of leads into customers. More & more people are shopping for services online and you need to put your best foot forward.

I've been with Service Magic 3 months and have booked 5 jobs. One was a $800 area rug job.
I tried them 6 years ago with no luck at all. As Bob Dylan said "Times they are a changing"

David

-JB-

Name
JB
Interesting some say $9-12.

They stick me $12-18, HMMMM?

LOTS of penny pincher's!

Would probably work well for a start-up, w/no clientele.

I got nailed for 5 WOT to start, then changed my profile to say "DON'T CALL US! If your looking for the cheapest price..."

Since then, just one, no bookings yet, I'll wait till we do book one, to pass judgment on the idea's merit.

Till then...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom