Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
ServiceAgreement.jpg

Advice on "what to add/change" more than welcome! :D

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Disregard the scope of work table... I am more concerned with the text & wording of items 2-6. Thanks.
Jeremy

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
I would have it run yearly and then redo the contract.

The company I worked for did something very similar and it auto renewed. Problem was I found some accounts hadn't been updated in three or four years.

Do you do the work first then bill?

We had ours set up this way:

The first cleaning was paid in full. Then the payments would start...monthly, quartly ect. Then when their six month cleaning came due it was paid for already. Worked very well for us.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Yes, first cleaning paid in full (with terms of net 30 if needed). Then the service agreement kicks in.

If you run it yearly it gives them a reason to shop around. I'd prefer to just let a sleeping dog lay... I'll approach them when need be to adjust prices.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Jeremy

I can't read it very well

how big is this place

I would put it together in a binder with see through cover

front page would be your company logo and name
a page about cleaning method and encap or hwe, etc
a page about equipment used
a page about the importance of daily vacuuming or how to care for your carpet
a page with areas listed and how often they are clean with the date or get a building map and color coordinate it
example; quarterly area are red, once a year is blue, etc

or list all areas in a down collum and list the 12 months across the top and just put a check in the box for which month it will be cleaned it kind of like a spread sheet format

last page would be price per month over how ever you are going to do it along with signatures

if the place is small then there is nothing wrong with what you have but I would drop the year part of the date, to me it assumes that you are only doing it for one year

instead of scope of work I like, we propose to furnish all materials and labor to complete the following services

hope that helps you

The Grumpy 43 year old

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
"we propose to furnish all materials and labor to complete the following services "

I like it! :) Why didn't I think of that? :x

RotoClean

Jeremy ...

In my opinion, you're being overly generous on your payment terms. Unless you can afford to go three months out without a remittance, (especially during the winter season), I would do a simple 2% 10 NET 30. This gives the customer a 2% discount from final invoice when paid within 10 days; but is still due in 30 days regardless.

It improved my cash flow tremendously when I had my sign shop. And in the present, senior folks seem to take the most advantage.

Offering terms such as your example compels the need for billing reminders, and straight down the path of paperwork clutter.

Hope this helped somewhat!

Rick 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom