Sanity Check

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
For now would Encapuclean Green DS using a vlm technique and rapid drying be a safe bet for haitian cotton if I come across it (seems like that approach would be safe for just about anything)? Or should I really get a specific product to address that fiber? I understand that the seeds can bleed dye into the surrounding fabric but haven't learned what to do about it yet, or what is different about Haitian cotton cleaners...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
For now would Encapuclean Green DS using a vlm technique and rapid drying be a safe bet for haitian cotton if I come across it (seems like that approach would be safe for just about anything)? Or should I really get a specific product to address that fiber? I understand that the seeds can bleed dye into the surrounding fabric but haven't learned what to do about it yet, or what is different about Haitian cotton cleaners...
Better to use the encapuclean o2. The peroxide will help with any browning. Always leave as dry as possible. After cleaning with a buffer or whatever, take a large towel and towel dry. For any type of cotton or linen.

Reactions: Bryce C

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
Since going on CPAP I no longer take naps. Not sleeping at night is a major cause of pissiness.
Sorry to hear that Marty. In different seasons I struggle with sleeping at night, although for other reasons. You seem pretty sharp and chipper today though.

Reactions: hogjowl

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I think he's going through some hard times based on his videos. I think someone helped him out with getting a TM and van, and he needed GoFundMe to get to the Fest. I'm not exactly sure what's going on.

When I talked to him in San Diego things sounded like they were all going good. Hopefully he gets back up and going. I don't think $40 a room is the way to go, but if that's what it takes to keep cash coming in, do what you gotta do.
Didn't he get divorced?

That's never cheap,

Name
Swani
I'm confused.
Thought he had/was a CCing biz (thought he mentioned it??)
and was getting his feet wet in soap sales side of things

anyway, I don't wish ill of him.
'cause I don't think he's a schmuck, just a dumazz

..L.T.A.
I'm not exactly sure what went down? I typically don't bother with others business, but he made some posts on Facebook talking about it.

He did have a carpet cleaning business as far as I know, but I believe he moved and with the help of others started carpet cleaning business over from scratch. He was also starting a mobile repair company for carpet cleaners.

I think his chemical company is still going because I saw they came out with another CL02 product.

Like I said, I don't try to get up in others business, but when it shows up in your news feed it's hard to miss.

Hopefully he gets everything figured out.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom