Saiger Sauce reviews

Mark Von*Lay

Name
Mark
I'm really not sure how to answer that unless you are a 13 year old girl and it's 1982
Ahh youth....naw I was thinking more of the FAIR WARNING....ROTH.....and really I didn't have those other thoughts UNTILL much later and I fansied myself around 17.... But now we're getting into the Winger ....LOL....:headbang::headbang: :clap:

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Got my Sauce today.....gonna clean my granddaughters rat nasty carpet tomorrow. .....it's so bad that her kids feet are blackER.....
Plus CRASH only has a half of a glide left on his Greenhorn....the left side!

I will be PRESPRAYIN for the first time EVER....

Love the smell. .....

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Got my Sauce today.....gonna clean my granddaughters rat nasty carpet tomorrow. .....it's so bad that her kids feet are blackER.....
Plus CRASH only has a half of a glide left on his Greenhorn....the left side!

I will be PRESPRAYIN for the first time EVER....

Love the smell. .....
Bob, can you get some pics taken of the before/after on the black foot traffic?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
2016-10-10 13.11.46.jpg
2016-10-10 13.11.42.jpg
2016-10-10 13.08.31.jpg

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Knocked out 3,800 ft in a wedding hall with SS1 and Booster Powder today. Overdue for cleaning with lots of dirt and food/drink spills. Cleaned up great.

Mark, I've been meaning to ask, what do you use for under 10 ph stain resist situations? Do you keep Grime Release Pro or something else on hand?

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
Taste good on my spaghetti and meatballs...MMMM...

Actually Mark's sauce works great on tile and grout (I liked the original scent as well)! I tried it of course for free, so I'm a biased review! However, if you keep sending it I'll say the same thing every time..

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Knocked out 3,800 ft in a wedding hall with SS1 and Booster Powder today. Overdue for cleaning with lots of dirt and food/drink spills. Cleaned up great.

Mark, I've been meaning to ask, what do you use for under 10 ph stain resist situations? Do you keep Grime Release Pro or something else on hand?

Actually I do carry the Grime Release Pro too...

But, the SS1 is a ph of 11, and it is non Buffered, so actually in the testing, it has been below 10 when it is on the carpet...

Once extracted we are finding it in most often the 7.3 Range.

My local water is 8.3 ph...but I have some areas in local town waters that is as high as 10.5 ph ranges...and another reason we really tend to carry our own water....

But with the water conditioning agents of the SS1 and Harvard Rinse products, water ph is controlled and I guess could say a better cleaning agent

Reactions: Todd Millar

Mikey P

Administrator
I like it a lot.

I've resisted boosting it to see what it can do. Very little post spotting needed. Rinses well with just soft water according to my hand, but have NOT tested pH levels when doing so.

Its one of those good as it gets pre sprays..

Keep Oxy Clean and DeelimO on hand for the pits.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
For what ever reason i am seeing resoiling issues with olefin berber carpets. One was a area rug at my daughters dance studio and the other was a kitchen.

hogjowl

Idiot™
The seatless version is great.

I've noticed that Jr. seems to want to mix it two scoops per gallon, instead of the recommended 1 to 1.5. Creature of habit. I also noticed foaming at 2 scoops.

Could be your problem with the resoiling?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
You guys use a hydraforce?

I rinse with Procyon haven't seen the resoil issue.

Haven't lost suction from foam either but mine got the New Jersey scent to it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom