Saiger, finally!

Mikey P

Administrator
Came out with a deodorizer that I actually like and may love guess which one it is.. IMG_20200605_182314.jpg

And I am one sickle motherfuker when it comes to scents..

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I would say mango but you were from california, were some one farts and it makes the news. 10 below is my vote for a liberal dem like you.

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Have you guys ever used Judson DD-12. It smells good but no matter the scent, there is a hospital smell to it. Just wondering if I’m the only one that noticed.

Mikey P

Administrator
Have you guys ever used Judson DD-12. It smells good but no matter the scent, there is a hospital smell to it. Just wondering if I’m the only one that noticed.

He made that stuff and 100 different flavors which one are you talking about

But regardless they all had that back of your throat choking ability to make you think you were in the hospital..

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
He made that stuff and 100 different flavors which one are you talking about

But regardless they all had that back of your throat choking ability to make you think you were in the hospital..
All of them. I’ve tried them all. Worked good, but left me feeling like I should be eating strained peas in a nursing home.

Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I think Mint should be on his list of deo's. Sure, Prochem has their main line of Presprays smelling like mint, but I doubt their feelings won't be hurt, since they, coincidently, came out with a red powder prespray shortly after Code Red got popular. So I don't think they'll mind if Saiger makes a mint deo.

I think Red is a stupid color anyway for any prespray. But back, to the smelling subject...GO MINT SAIGER!!!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I think Mint should be on his list of deo's. Sure, Prochem has their main line of Presprays smelling like mint, but I doubt their feelings won't be hurt, since they, coincidently, came out with a red powder prespray shortly after Code Red got popular. So I don't think they'll mind if Saiger makes a mint deo.

I think Red is a stupid color anyway for any prespray. But back, to the smelling subject...GO MINT SAIGER!!!
Something new being worked on 😉

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom