Rug Souring agent

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Are you talking about the production or the process they are showing?

The production dragged each slide out for too long, no music, little to no audio. Could have been done a lot better but I'm sure it made it's point either way.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Man that was painful to watch LOL.

While I can sympathize with your pain it's not nearly the class of his repair photo's

Scott seems like a really nice guy when I saw these "repair" pic's few months back I wanted to send an e-mail
and ask what the hell are these doing on an otherwise nice site but I don't know him that well.

http://www.traverserugs.com/some-photos.html

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I could be totally wrong (don't tell me if I am :winky:) but do your clients really want or need to see step by step how we clean?
Don't get me wrong, I like the slide show as a cleaner but think it's too much info for most clients. I think picture of beautiful rugs will sell cleaning just as well???

Reactions: Ken Snow

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Some are really interested particularly when they have had a bad experience with a previous cleaner/ cleaning experience.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I understand that, but are you going to go step by step on your procedures? You could train your tech's off slide shows like that. :winky:

I think a brief explanation would suffice. They just want to know that you know what you're doing.
Randy do you really know what you're doing? :p

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I understand that, but are you going to go step by step on your procedures? You could train your tech's off slide shows like that. :winky:

I think a brief explanation would suffice. They just want to know that you know what you're doing.
Randy do you really know what you're doing? :p

Not on my website and yes a brief explanation for most suffices. If they are than interested I suggest they come in look around and ask questions we get a few that do.

Randy do you really know what you're doing?

Could you rephrase the question:shifty:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Just kidding, you know you're my favorite (think he bought that crap?) rug guy! :p

Seriously you're at least in my top fiddy.....or sixty! :lol:

Ok so you know some chit, BFD you're still a rug snob! :winky:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom