rug cleaning

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I have only brought them a couple of rugs. Nothing too fancy, just some larger wools that I didn't want to fook with that needed a good flush. The came out clean and were nicely "gift wrapped" for delivery.
They run the machine usually at least twice a week when the get enough to run a "batch".
They have a nice wholesale price list so you can get a rough idea what they are going to charge you, and you can charge the customer accordingly.
They will also pick up directly from the customer if needed for a small fee, and will even charge the customer on your letterhead receipts and cut you the difference.

What you should do is take a ride over there and check out the plant. It's really cool to see everything first hand.
Have them put you in their system, and get a price list.
If I get a chance to scan mine I can send it to you if you don't want to run by there, but you really should. you'll get a kick out of it.

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
thanks brother..I went there last week and liked them. The place I use now does super custom work that they don't do there but I sent 9 rugs up to majestic today for a trial run. The issue is my current spot has slow turnover. Majestic said 1 week and the pick up and delivery to me is saving me a lot of time and money. Their prices are very reasonable too. I get a lot of urine rugs..lets see how they do with those.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom