Rotovac Monsoon megasucker

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

Ron and Willy is this unusual?

The test is wrong. Probably only turned 1 vac motor on the speedster. Not a fair test anyway as the speedsters are in parallel and the monsoon is in series. It's the same test they did with the new cfx. The cfx will pull 20 inches hg. But lacks air flow. My speedster will pull 11-12 inches hg which is around 150 inches water lift. The monsoon will be powerful but no more so than any other machine with 2-13.8 amp vac motors. The 220 psi pump is a little wimpy. On a 3 flow wand, it will struggle to produce 150-160 psi.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Needs an nanometer test for airflow. CFM over lift any day. My powerflite is in series and has great lift but crappy cfm. Twice as many dry passes unless I put on the bucket vacuum booster. I'd put that piece of hillbilly engineering up against that any day.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Two portables same configuration ( plumbing, pump etc.) equals same result.

There is no magic when the components are the same

But when one is operated only with one vac on the results are biased

Or compared in series or parallel

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
And I watched the video again and the 3 card monte truck was 1 vacuum switch hit not the 2. Watch the way he covers what he's doing with his hand. Friggin snake oil salesman.
They don't need to do that. It's a powerful machine. I have the new cfx with the same motors and it's a beast. I don't know about running 100 feet of hose, I don't think it has the airflow for that but haven't tried it yet. Otherwise, it looks like a good machine. I like the large rear wheels and it weighs under 100 lbs. Having an auto pump out is a bonus. I would like to have a larger pump but it may trip the breakers.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
rotocrap hyping
And I watched the video again and the 3 card monte truck was 1 vacuum switch hit not the 2. Watch the way he covers what he's doing with his hand. Friggin snake oil salesman.

Rotocrap puttin the fix in ....imagine that.... :icon_rolleyes:

..L.T.A.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Whoops. The video disappeared. Too bad as I was going to take a pic with a parallel system and a vacuum gauge just like his. I might do it anyway because i cant stand bullshiters and insults to my intelligence. I wonder if John L.got on someone's case as they don't carry mytee and that was a pretty blatant smear. Stay tuned folks! This could get interesting.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
We through a 50 ft 2 inch hose on a cfx in Phoenix and that hose was flappin everywhere when you put it under load I was surprised by the vacuum.

I'm use to 25ft if 1 1/2 inch hose hook to a single jet 8 flow wand at a 100 psi

Oh yeah and that piece of crap portable on a dolly.

My old serva steam had more vacuum.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Great video

Screenshot_20200206-091715_Chrome.jpg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Either I've been blocked or the video disappeared. Tomorrow I'll post the true picture.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I can't believe they would post that and seriously think a pile of professionals wouldn't catch what went on. But if the mytee was pulling that with one vac on the difference with 2 without considering that parallel won't pull anywhere near the same as series onu one motor. If a vac dies while you're running series you can finish up with extra dry strokes. Parallel not without a 2 day drying browned out stinky carpet.

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom