"Rotary" Polo at Duanefest

P

pablomoreno

I hope to see all of you at Duano's Atlanta Fling and bore you to tears about the little I know about upholstery cleaning...yes Marty, that means you. Bring your questions I'll bring my lies. I have a nasty feeling that Duane might be setting me up. he told me today that he picked up some cushions at the dump with that chuckle that only he can make. I'm frankly a little scared to be on the hot seat, but we'll see,,,,,

I was musing today about suggesting a little game of "rotary" polo at Duane's gathering with floor machines.... I was cleaning a hallway in a 6 story building and trying to keep a foam block going along in the direction I was moving with the drive plate..somewhat harder than I thought. What do you think? 5 men on a side, 4 players and one goalie. You move the ball with your machine...no hands, no feet...you can bring your rotary, cimex, op, or crb machine. Losers buy drinks at dinner? Any takers? The only limitation might be enough outlets to run 10 floor machines. It should be fun though watching all the cords tangle, running into each other and "accidentally" sweeping someone off their feet.
:D

Pablomoreno

aka Paul Brown

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom