Ron did you try your Dowsing Rod wand yet?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I can't help but think (know) that the over spray and collisions are going to be spectacular.
Tried it on some rugs yesterday but with only a 3 flow. Seems to work great. I am picking up new jets today for a 6 flow. Hopefully, I can get them before my second job and try it out.

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Used the wand today on a job and it works beautifully. I am getting about a 20-25 degree sheer. No overspray and because the jets are offset a little, no collisions. I have uploaded a couple of videos to my YouTube channel, if you want to see them, search for Cleanworks Carpet & Upholstery Care on YouTube. I can't seem to upload from my phone. Already have 666 views on the video I did last night with mismatched jets.

Mikey P

Administrator
Used the wand today on a job and it works beautifully. I am getting about a 20-25 degree sheer. No overspray and because the jets are offset a little, no collisions. I have uploaded a couple of videos to my YouTube channel, if you want to see them, search for Cleanworks Carpet & Upholstery Care on YouTube. I can't seem to upload from my phone. Already have 666 views on the video I did last night with mismatched jets.

Mikey P

Administrator
Looks like it's working pretty good.

The average carpet cleaner would have that wide tied knots in no time at all from banging around in his truck.

I used mine again today on an empty and I'm super happy with the performance in the comfort level on this little piece of shit.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Looks like it's working pretty good.

The average carpet cleaner would have that wide tied knots in no time at all from banging around in his truck.

I used mine again today on an empty and I'm super happy with the performance in the comfort level on this little piece of shit.
That particular video is with a couple of mismatched jets. The latest one is with a pair of new 11006 jets. I try to be careful with my wands in the truck. The carpet I cleaned today was a moderately soiled Berber style. One thing I like about the sheer is it's easy to spray into edges without over wetting the baseboards. A little more precise.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
That particular video is with a couple of mismatched jets. The latest one is with a pair of new 11006 jets. I try to be careful with my wands in the truck. The carpet I cleaned today was a moderately soiled Berber style. One thing I like about the sheer is it's easy to spray into edges without over wetting the baseboards. A little more precise.
I remember when Greeny and Joe were all big on the sheer kits.. I always found them to be too extreme and the spray was just ricocheting off the surface.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I remember when Greeny and Joe were all big on the sheer kits.. I always found them to be too extreme and the spray was just ricocheting off the surface.
I was trying for a 45 degree but I am happy with what I have got. I can see where the ricocheting can happen if you go to extreme. I have one more to experiment with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom