Ron and Jeff

Mikey P

Administrator
Did you boys get your AW adapters yet?

Your American counterparts are VERY happy ( blown away) with what this cheapo wand can really do.

I continue to be amazed at the dry times with 500 psi.

I've also come to the realization that with the 28 different versions of this blonde out there, there are two distinct front to back width measurements, so I going to start offering both for a more precise fit is quite frankly, I don't know how they're getting the wider option into the original

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

Your American counterparts are VERY happy ( blown away) with what this cheapo wand can really do.

I've also come to the realization that with the 28 different versions of this blonde out there, there are two distinct front to back width measurements, so I going to start offering both for a more precise fit is quite frankly, I don't know how they're getting the wider option into the original
Just picked up mine today. My AW is on the other truck. Picked up some 9502 tee jets and some new filters. I'll see if I can assemble it tomorrow

PXL_20220506_225413848.jpg

Name
Jeff T

No, not as of yet. I’ve been working like crazy lately though. As soon as I receive them, I will report back on my findings…

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
I usually only tape the threads that go into the manifold. I don't on the retaining cap but I see the threads are somewhat deformed by the bending.
They're not bent, they're cut.

Probably shouldn't leak once you put the strainer and the jet in there. But let me know. We can always go up to the next size of hexagon stock to prevent that from happening

Reactions: Cleanworks

Willy P

Name
Willy P
What do you do for a Hydrahoe? I'm all excted to try out the 5 gallon mytee tomorrow. I put a 200 psi diaphragm pump in and got it running.Of course,mytee has an 1800 watt heater, the pump and a 6.6 vac motor all on one circuit. Had to put a second cord on. Should be fine for home use.

Name
Jeff T
What do you do for a Hydrahoe? I'm all excted to try out the 5 gallon mytee tomorrow. I put a 200 psi diaphragm pump in and got it running.Of course,mytee has an 1800 watt heater, the pump and a 6.6 vac motor all on one circuit. Had to put a second cord on. Should be fine for home use.
Uncle Willy, when you are settled in the interior, I will take care of any cleaning needs you, or your wife have…

For nothing.

All you got to do, is tell me old war stories, and come out trout fishing with me…

Mikey P

Administrator
I have both internal and external options.

Personally, I would go with the internal as it's smaller and you'll be able to get into the wall head-on closer to the vacuum slot

Mikey P

Administrator
So here's my problem. How do I get the 98% of carpet cleaners that either don't own a tape measure or a digital caliper or even a yardstick to figure out where there they have a 9/16 or a 5/8 front to back. width wand head?

I need to find some common whole household item that fits at least one of those measurements so they could hold it up to the wand head for comparison and unfortunately a dime is hair too big

Mikey P

Administrator
The Hydra hoe on a portable very well may not need a glide for whatever you're cleaning, but after you test it this weekend let me know and I'll trade you a blue bucket for an External which I have way too many of...

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
So here's my problem. How do I get the 98% of carpet cleaners that either don't own a tape measure or a digital caliper or even a yardstick to figure out where there they have a 9/16 or a 5/8 front to back. width wand head?

I need to find some common whole household item that fits at least one of those measurements so they could hold it up to the wand head for comparison and unfortunately a dime is hair too big
Perhaps a diagram showing where to measure would help?
I'm sure most people have the tool to do such measurements.

You do tend to be cryptic in your communications.
Perhaps you have too many tasks on your plate, and some of your thoughts get left in your brain, leaving the other person saying- " WTF did he say?" 😱 🤣:stir:😍

Mikey P

Administrator
Perhaps a diagram showing where to measure would help?
I'm sure most people have the tool to do such measurements.

You do tend to be cryptic in your communications.
Perhaps you have too many tasks on your plate, and some of your thoughts get left in your brain, leaving the other person saying- " WTF did he say?" 😱 🤣:stir:😍
You do realize that these are not for sale yet, right?
GG.com will have idiot proof diagrams, videos and pretty pictures on how to figure out which of the 28 knock offs one has as well as How To's on discerning right from lefty, metric from standard and so on and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: Papa John

FredC

Village Idiot
there's an app for that

but it would be easier to tell them they should own several measuring devices

Mikey P

Administrator
there's an app for that

but it would be easier to tell them they should own several measuring devices

Ifan you were in my shoes. You would know that would they withhold a various yard sticks, tape measures and matchbooks 6 in away from the glide and say well this work?

I need to dumb it down and say if your wand head is a thickness of five dimes order this one. If it's the thickness of 6 dimes then order this one..

But I'm not sure what kind of coins the dumbasses in Australia, England and Canada uses. So maybe you can help me out there...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Ifan you were in my shoes. You would know that would they withhold a various yard sticks, tape measures and matchbooks 6 in away from the glide and say well this work?

I need to dumb it down and say if your wand head is a thickness of five dimes order this one. If it's the thickness of 6 dimes then order this one..

But I'm not sure what kind of coins the dumbasses in Australia, England and Canada uses. So maybe you can help me out there...
could be one thin dime away from being correct.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom