Richard Branson - Joe Polish

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Good evening gang,

I just saw the picture of Joe Polish with Richard Branson in the trade magazine. Though I have never read any of Joe's materials or met him personally, one has to concede that Joe has done well for himself. And what he has done for many others speaks for itself. Terry says that the money is in mining the miners. lol. I'm not so sure that I'd agree with that statement. To run in the same circles that Richard Branson runs in, requires much more than the ability to milk limp dicked carpet cleaners.

Richard Branson is the embodiment of what being an entrepreneur is all about! I'm surprised more of the carpet cleaning entrepeneurs who frequent the boards haven't said much. For those who have bought from Joe in the past, attended his Boot camps and followed his advice I'd say you have done well.

I know that having your picture taken with and working with Branson isn't nearly as glamorous or reeking of the same level of success as having it taken wearing a shirt with a freekin vacuum cleaner on the front standing around with a bunch of carpet cleaners swilling down wholesale 3 percent draft beer.

As you were!

Ivan

p.s. it should be obvious that this post was started to have a little fun. Having said that, bring it on boys!

Name
Lee Stockwell
Ivan Ivan, I can't believe you are asking a "marketing 101" question...lol

Quick and Dirty Wickipedia definition: Chutzpah is the quality of audacity, for good or for bad. The word derives from Yiddish khutspe used by Jewish people originally from Eastern Europe, which in turn derived from Hebrew ×â€â€

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Getting your picture taken with someone famous or successful means nothing.

Scott

I hired a Jewish lawyer as an adviser awhile back. His dad was Yiddish and taught him some very colorful language.

One of his favorite lines was: "Every successful salesman who ever lived and who will ever live has one thing others don't - chutzpah - and lots of it."

Scott

randy

Name
Randy
Hey Scott are you back home ? How is the arm?
Was that a "board joke" or were you really Juggling a chainsaw ?

Hope all is well.

Scott

Thanks, Randy -

I'm back home now. Elbow is feeling better but have a way to go to "normal" again. Won't know the full extent of damage for about a month. Hopefully it's minimal.

Take 'er easy.

Scott

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
That had to be the lamest advertisement by Polish yet.

Ohhh, Ahhhhh, Wow! I'm so impressed I'm gonna sign up to get all his voice blasts from now on.

I can't wait!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom