ReSoil question

roro

Name
Ross Craig
We have a Mytee and several CA booster units for some years.
They all perform well but with regard to the Mytee I would have to say it was only after a number of teething problems. We have improved it by removing the auto pump-out, fitting a simpler auto-fill, and now run a two stage after the three stage.

Ed V has promptly responded in answering any queries we have had when we have looked at other machines in his range. This included current draw/amperage

I have often wondered why he gets continually denigrated on this board :? :cry:

roro

G

Bob Foster said:
If it's so good then why don't they send one to MikeFest.

I really think that is up to Ed to answer; Truthfully I can't see why he should.

DRScrivner

rjfdube said:
Bob Foster said:
If it's so good then why don't they send one to MikeFest.

I really think that is up to Ed to answer; Truthfully I can't see why he should.
That is the ABSOLUTE stupidist thing I have heard so far this year. Why should a manufacturer or carpet cleaning attend a carpet cleaning seminar/event where he has POTENTIAL purchasers?

I have ABSOLUTELY nothing against Ed in any way shape or form and personally could care less if he does or does not evade questions about lift, CFM, etc, etc, etc...- I don't know I have not asked him so I have no direct knowledge.

But to say- Why should a manufacturer attend an event or at least get one of his machines there is just moronic. Ummmmmm to sell units.

In sales it is called the "Puppy Dog Close". When you have a really good product you want it in the hands of probable purchasers. In fact many times even leave it with them for FREE for a short time and get them hooked on it.

The only reason I can see to avoid that is if you have misrepresented your goods or services and don't want people to know that until they have purchased.

Honestly I am not the best person to debate lift, CFM- yada, yada. Does it squirt real good, does it suck real good and does it heat up real good- YES or NO. That about does the basics.

If Ed's stuff does that (and personally I don't know- I have never used it) then he sould go OR get a machine there.

Are these guys tough here- yes they are, brutally so. But for the most part they will be very open and honest, if it sucks they will tell you, if it's really good they will tell you, if it's just mediocre they will tell you that too.

I personally do not see why Ed won't do it. Can Ed (or anyone) ever make everyone happy- NO WAY there will always be critics of other people- that's the way the world works.

But even if it means that other machines perform better he can use that information to make improvements on his machines.

AND.....if his machines do perform very well these guys would all consider the purchase if it fit their needs.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Great post I was thinking along those lines.. How do you sell your product or make it better by keeping secrets from the very cc'ers that need your product?

Mikey P

Administrator
Ed is like Nellos, he counts on the boards for the majority of his sales.

How else would those two sell that half assed hacked together (albeit functional) crap?

Site unseen.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
everyone laughed at HOST and belittle the sponges but they sent some to mikefest and did good and got all kinds of praise. So much that HOST used the comments in their advertisements.

If Eds stuff is so great he should find away to compete and since it is a tportabletruckmount it should crush the portys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom