ReSoil question

Mikey P

Administrator
Complete20kit.jpg

Are you telling me that the owner of this "unit" is using the resoil to create vacuum ini t's tank AND that top waste tank?

AND he is running hose from the van into the house?

Come on Fontanot, I see you over there kissing Ed's ass, tell/proove to me this system can recover more than 20% of the water used and I'll pay for a new head shot for your website.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Mikey P said:
Come on Fontanot, I see you over there kissing Ed's ass, tell/proove to me this system can recover more than 20% of the water used and I'll pay for a new head shot for your website.

That was great! :D

G

SRI Cleaning said:
[quote="Mikey P":26z8rni7]

That was great! :D[/quote:26z8rni7]

Speaking of kissing ass,this SRI guy must be one of your favorites in the flock eh?

PS-that 20% is still 20% shy of what you run your blower at right?I thought this was a genuine resoiling issue,not another personal bash.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Kevin P said:
[quote="SRI Cleaning":2lfrwbg6][quote="Mikey P":2lfrwbg6]

That was great! :D[/quote:2lfrwbg6]

Speaking of kissing ass,this SRI guy must be one of your favorites in the flock eh?

PS-that 20% is still 20% shy of what you run your blower at right?I thought this was a genuine resoiling issue,not another personal bash.[/quote:2lfrwbg6]

It was funny dude.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
it is all in the secret dry cleaner sauce he uses

the chemical makes it dry real fast unless it explodes first

he put this one on ICS
Re: Sandia Sniper portable
Posted By Rickie Fontenot on 1/22/2009 at 5:22 PM
Have you ever looked into a Recoil 3 XPS 500 psi machine? Not sure of the Sandia; but the Recoil 3 XPS 500 psi machine can be used as a truck mount or a portable. Shop around; for a few more bucs your can get much more in a mcahine.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am a customer who has bought from him and never bad mouthed him and got no response when I emailed him

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I don't do the tanks thing as I mostly work high rise.(Today was 2nd, 15th, 12th and 7th) Although I don't normally do it, I have comfortably run 100 feet with the inline booster. It's pretty simple- 75 feet of 2 inch to the base, hook in your last 25 of 1 and a half to the wand. Recovery? Around 70% , wand keyed on the bavk stroke, 2 dry passes, but how much is air born isn't in the equation. At that length I can and have run 6500 watts of heat which creates a lot of steam 25 feet away from the wand. Ed's been great with service for me, and when I got burned out,gave me a great deal on the machine, booster, hoses and accessories. The wheels everyone says look cheap are still turning 2 and a half years later, the "flimsy" aluminum handle is still solid and doubles as a great hose holder. Other than normal maintenance, it's worked well for me and made me some pretty good money.

Now with that being said, I'm going to custom build a unit with a General pump and quad 2 stage vacs (and a few tricks)as that will fulfill my need to see what I've learned over my decades of POGdom. 3 cords, but a great flowing pump, over 200 inches of lift and a ton of CFM too. If power is a problem, it can run on 2 cords. I've tested the configuration and know how well it works. It will be an awesome porty. :D

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
http://www.cleaningtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1472

John Bolton

I cannot give an unbiased opinion on the Scorpion since I was involved in its' development. But....................

The Scorpion 3XPS has three three-stage motors mounted in parallel to provide 326 cfm of airflow, compared to about 110 cfm from the other machine, The whole design concept is based on a modular unit which can either be used truck-mounted (with axillary tanks if required) or can be demounted and used as a portable.

Because of the high airflow it is supplied with 2" hose as used with petrol/deisel-engined truckmounts and can opperate at distances where normal portables simply run out of puff but if you requre even longer runs it can be boosted with the unique Mitey-One Hybrid Turbo, a through-booster that adds over 100cfm to the overall airflow or can be used as a stand-alone spotting machine, The Mitey-One on its own is more powerful than your Extracta!

Greenie

108.67 cfm per 3 stage vac on the Scorp?
Sounds a bit high...Even Ed only advertises 100cfm per.

I will say Willy has a good idea, a 200cfm, 200" set up is pretty respectable.

Name
John LaBarbera
Ron Werner said:
http://www.cleaningtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1472

John Bolton

I cannot give an unbiased opinion on the Scorpion since I was involved in its' development. But....................

The Scorpion 3XPS has three three-stage motors mounted in parallel to provide 326 cfm of airflow, compared to about 110 cfm from the other machine, The whole design concept is based on a modular unit which can either be used truck-mounted (with axillary tanks if required) or can be demounted and used as a portable.

Because of the high airflow it is supplied with 2" hose as used with petrol/deisel-engined truckmounts and can opperate at distances where normal portables simply run out of puff but if you requre even longer runs it can be boosted with the unique Mitey-One Hybrid Turbo, a through-booster that adds over 100cfm to the overall airflow or can be used as a stand-alone spotting machine, The Mitey-One on its own is more powerful than your Extracta!

If your CFM is 326 what is your water lift? What machine is 110 cfm mentioned in your post?

thanks for your honest reply.

John

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Mikey P said:
200 feet from the reSoil with 55 gallons of air to fill with vacuum from 3 lamb vacs??

How about 2 lamb vacs and 180 gallons of air? :shock:

Even Ken Wainwright on those UKs boards admit hooking up a Recoil to a 55 gallon tank dropped the performance. If I remember correctly, he said it was like you were cleaning with another 50ft of hose.

Savage and Greenies pimped M5 have the right idea with the small tanks and APOs. The savage is about 5 Gallons.

John, Ron pulled that quote of the UK board. That was a Scorpion with 3 3-stages.

The lift on the Recoil is between 99" to 117" depending on how that tiny third 2-stage affects things. I believe but have no proof that that combination will reduce the static lift to 99". Ed tries to make people believe on the Recoil board it has 150". Then he gets mad when John calls him on it. :roll:

John, is anyone bringing a Recoil yet?

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Bill,

I'm sure there will be one there. I find it difficult to understand why Ed wouldn't jump at the chance to prove the supposed superior performance of his machine in a side by side comparison with other units. Whoops, I just answered my own question. I've never seen anyone so afraid to just tell us the static water lift of his machine as if it is some trade secret or something.

John

R

rotovacguy

John LaBarbera said:
Hi Bill,

I'm sure there will be one there. I find it difficult to understand why Ed wouldn't jump at the chance to prove the supposed superior performance of his machine in a side by side comparison with other units. Whoops, I just answered my own question. I've never seen anyone so afraid to just tell us the static water lift of his machine as if it is some trade secret or something.

John

Hi John,

I'm not a member at that other forum, but I am guilty of checking it out from time to time.

It's sooo funny how you always call him out, and he starts up with his speech...."I'm the original, over 30 years"...blah blah blah....Geez, I'm fairly new to these forums, and I've already read about him patting himself on the back more times than I care to say.

I know some of the guys over there said it's getting old having you two go back and forth, not for me, I love it. Keep it coming! Heck, if there's anything that gets old, it's his self gloating. The guy always has an excuse to avoid your questions. For the price he charges for his equipment, he should have a solid answer when someone asks him what lift, or cfm his porty's operate at. And why is Jan Sullins always so quick to take Ed's side......hmmmm.....um, maybe I don't want to know! :shock:

If his products were as good as he claims they are, he should have no problem taking you up on your invite.

SuperFly

rotovacguy said:
John LaBarbera said:

John
[/quote]
If his products were as good as he claims they are, he should have no problem taking you up on your invite.[/quote]

Bring it on to DETROIT.. I'm sure Ed would do it then John Lababa.. Why talk behind his back? (BackStabbers).. Bring the debate to his board.. Don't be AFRAID John..

ErikG

Since CA has a 40 gallon tank as pictured above and you guys to seem to knock these tanks why did ,John Lebarbra Double his tanks to 80 gallon.
John What are your tanks for to run the distance as well or to have your porty at the door with 80 gallons of fresh . Im not being a dick just want to why yur tank is double the size of CA tanks and no one has said squat about mytee.... I would have thought you would talked about your new tanks in this thread maybe with yur explanation of how your tanks work . Just seems like All you guys are haters of CA ,and Mytee had done the same thing but im not hearing any feed back on mytee tank

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Erik,

That is a fair question. If you go to my web site you'll see I market my tanks as TM tanks. They were made to replace corroded tanks. They will last longer than aluminum and are less expensive. I didn't build them for portables but some one could use them that way if they want to. I put auto fill/pump out on many of my models. However, the larger the vacuum tank the more cfm and water lift is needed to displace the air in the tanks quickly. Positive displacement blowers (like Roots) are the best for that. This is the same problem running a long hose from a portable extractor has to deal with. While you can run 200' of hose off a Rug Doctor, it doesn't mean it's a good idea. Portables perform the best when used within their limitations. Trying to play TM with current technology is not taken seriously. Savage and Brevik come the closes to the target at his time. That's not to say we aren't getting closer as technology improves and I don't fault anyone for trying. (including Ed Valentine)

I don't know Ed, he may be a nice guy. My only issue is that he purposely conceals pertinent spec's (like water lift and total amps on a cord) that perspective customers have a right to know but don't know to ask. Any other manufacturer will readily provide such info when asked. Only CA won't. It isn't a trade secret as he puts on. Whether Ed sees it as pertinent or not is not the issue. Manufacturers are accountable to the industry whether they like it or not. You, inadvertently, posted vacuum lift in err, Ed never posted a correction on that board. If you recall, I only asked how you arrived at those numbers, since I know enough about vacuum to know they were not correct. If you think his machines are a good value, and don't care what the spec's are, go buy it. As the economy worsens, we are all going to be better shoppers, and wanting to get the best value for the dollar. I've have always said to shop and compare no matter whose machine you buy, and that includes Mytee.

This shoot out at Mikeyfest is not to negatively compare one machine to another but instead to have a comparison chart so that PCC's can make an informed choice. Is there anything wrong with that? My question is why isn't Ed for that?

Sincerely,

John LaBarbera

Mikey P

Administrator
Ed never shows at any event.

Summerfest was in his back yard last year and he passed.

He preys on the boards daily yet never comes to any event, fests or connections.

His excuse is that someone will steal his ideas.

ErikG

Hey Guys thanks for for the feed back .... Well As i have stated on the east coast board Im upgading my current equipment with the Recoil3 and power booster 150 ft hose and solution line with a wheel for both and a glided wand and Floor machine all for around 2000 or so . thats 40 cents on the dollar for a that equipment Eds site I priced all of that 5600. SInce im only a pT cleaner and I cant make the Leap yet for 10,000 tm yet I will have to make baby steps there/. So I only have around 3 gs to reinvest . All that equipment is a deal for2 grand. Look in the other board john I said to people yur m-5 is prollay better than the recoil Qoute from Greenie.

John Watson

I will say Willy has a good idea, a 200cfm, 200" set up is pretty respectable.

All I have to say about this is that Willy PP fella is a FartSMeller and I enjoy looking at the words he types.. Don't understands them, but there qute..

SuperFly

I read that also..
But has it been proven..?
Is it just BB gossip..?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Name
John LaBarbera
SuperFly said:
I read that also..
But has it been proven..?
Is it just BB gossip..?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I believe that's personal preference from one who has run both.

I have offered a solution. The Porty Shoot Out. It's totally ignored. Do you want to provide a unit? How about answering the questions of water lift and amps per cord?

Is Mytee better, or CA or Ninja or what ever? Who cares, just post your spec's and let the PCC's decide! Easy, you would think. No one is asking for trade secrets, that's just hype.

G

Hi Mikey and all you other Melonheads!! Glad to see you all b*tchin and scratchin. Man you girls must contain yourselfs. I hope that one day you will all just get along!! That was my stretch at a liberal statement! :roll:

Are you telling me that the owner of this "unit" is using the Recoil XPS to create vacuum in it's tank AND that top waste tank? AND he is running hose from the van into the house?

Yes

Come on Fontenot, I see you over there kissing Ed's ass!

Really was he enjoying it?

Tell/proove to me this system can recover more than 20% of the water used and I'll pay for a new head shot for your website.

Why; I don't sell those Machines; I just use them !!

Complete20kit.jpg

Sorry Mikey; I can recover a lot more than that; And kissing Ed's Ass; well I am not sure of your meaning; maybe I tell everyone of my great experience with the Recoil 3 XPS 500 psi machine. And why does it concern everyone so much on the Recoils performance; I hear none of the owners complaining. And as far as the manufacturers are conerned; I praise them both on there products which I happen to use. Although I seems to post more on the Recoils XPS 500 psi machine a lot; I also post a lot about Mytee's Hot Box and Turbo. And will continue to do the same.

Now as for your head shot proposition for my website; I really ain't into that homo stuff; if you are speaking of my mug on my cheap ass website; well I just got out of jail when I took that because me a few of my friends had a little too much parting the night I retired from 22 years in the Navy; Oh I hope I didn't offend anyone on this board by saying Navy; I know that is an Americanism and all; Guess us PATRIOTS are just use to speaking our minds!! :wink:

And as for my sauce; it is kind of a promise that I made to an old timer that taught me to make it; And no it doesn't dry up or exploid while in use; just during making it!! :lol: :lol: :roll:

Well I guess thats all I gotta say for now; you girls cackkle amongst yourselfs!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom