Repo truck showed up today...

Walt

Repo truck showed up while I was on the job. Not for me but the CLIENT. He opened the garage door so I could run the hoses through and up comes a tow truck. A huge dude jumps out (I am so stupid I half think he wants a business card - you know with all the walk ups and such, lol) Anyway, he walk right past me and up to my CLIENT and starts demanding the car. Meanwhile the garage door goes down real quick.

My CLIENT tells him to go away and bring some paper work. The repo guy starts yelling and acting very threatening. My CLIENT threatened to taze him if he didn't leave. Finally the guy left.

Then, it was all kind of awkward. Do I clean the carpet or not?? Will I get paid? What do I do if he hands me a check?

Answers: Yes. Yes. and, I said"Thank you"

Check was good.

CarpetKING

Threatened to taze him...Thats priceless... Didnt realize the average citizen carried a tazer.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
We were measuring rugs at a mega-church pastor's house when guys came to reposses his draperies. Much salty language was exchanged by both parties, enough so I understood that the draperies should have been given to him, like the Mercedes.

I said we'd come back at a better time and left without the rugs. Haven't been back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom