Remember the lady that stiffed me?...

Mikey P

Administrator
persistence paid off...
I have been out of the country and making some major changes in my life and in my professional world.

Attached is the banking information.

I will pay you $300 total for the carpet cleaning and for your inconveniences associated with all of this. My apologies and my gratitude for being so kind and understanding in the whole matter. Life and finances got away from us as I mentioned and it became a matter of survival and choosing what and whom to pay. While I did not get paid by those in SC who did owe me money, I believe we are well on our way to catching back up.

I would like to ask you to charge on 9/17/09 $150 and then 10/3/09 the other $150.00 if that will work for you. Attached is the banking information you need to do this.

Thanks Mike, for everything, and again I am sorry it was so difficult and awful.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Good on ya MP.

I rarely burn a bridge with a bad payer. True, they are (thankfully) few and far between, but now and again, a gem like this will get caught and will endevour to repay when they are able.

John

CleanEvo

I'm still waiting for over a year for $100 that a lady 5 minutes down the road owes me, I drive by her place every day where she runs a hair salon... I'm always tempted to walk in and ask for my money in front of her clients, but then I think how little $100 really is to me and decide not to make a scene. It's the principle of the matter that really gets me... here's a lady who runs her own busines, could afford to pay me, but has decided to stiff me and figures that because it's been a while, I've probably forgotten about it.

I guess I should be happy that it's only $100.

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
Aris, I say walk in. Just be nice," i dont know if it was miscommunication but i still have get paid for that last job. Ill be going by tommorow morning if you want to leave it in the door or where ever."

Ive had to be persistant on a few lately.

Name
Nate W.
CleanEvolve said:
I'm still waiting for over a year for $100 that a lady 5 minutes down the road owes me, I drive by her place every day where she runs a hair salon... I'm always tempted to walk in and ask for my money in front of her clients, but then I think how little $100 really is to me and decide not to make a scene. It's the principle of the matter that really gets me... here's a lady who runs her own busines, could afford to pay me, but has decided to stiff me and figures that because it's been a while, I've probably forgotten about it.

Take the girlfriend/wife in for full treatment. Hair cut, coloring, the works. When everything's done, walk right out without paying. :twisted:

TimP

Sad thing is I've got one for about 120 ish from a woman. Supposed to have the money now.....need to call her. She said her child support check bounced and caused everything else to bounce. Funny thing is when I have a check bounce from my personal the bank still covers it and charges through the nose for it. It makes me wonder how often it happens to her, since the bank wont cover it.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Yesterday, Carla (wife/office manager) found a check from a customer dated 3-12-07, stuck in-between work orders being checked for filing. It was for $312.

I called the customer, and had to leave a message since they were not at home at the time, about what had happened. She called back within a few hours and said she would take care of it, and to let her know if she needs to issue a new check.

It's great to work for good people like that!

CleanEvo

Nate The Great said:
CleanEvolve said:

Take the girlfriend/wife in for full treatment. Hair cut, coloring, the works. When everything's done, walk right out without paying. :twisted:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom