Referrals

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Marketing is an important step in my business. Digital is my go-to. With that being said. I reached out to my past client for more referrals.

I have emailed them to offer them a $10 gift card for more referrals to their family or friends. Has anyone provided an incentive other than a discount to gain more clients?

F

FB7777

I had a dream last night that I sent out 2000 postcards to my client list and they were all returned for insufficient postage because I didn’t realize that postage went up by 2 cents....

I gotta stop eating fried food at 10pm ... I have the strangest dreams

• Haha
Reactions: LCCFL

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
I had a dream last night that I sent out 2000 postcards to my client list and they were all returned for insufficient postage because I didn’t realize that postage went up by 2 cents....

I gotta stop eating fried food at 10pm ... I have the strangest dreams
I’ve sent out post card to 100% of my clients. I was sure the address and details were all correct. A large majority of them came back to me. I don’t know why when others received it.
It had their name or title new resident.

Reactions: FB7777
F

FB7777

Post office has severely deteriorated over the years.

this year alone, I have had to request 5 different commercial customers to re-issue checks due to them being lost,

these are regular account and the discovery was typically made when they paid invoices out of order , yet insisted they cut checks for the missing ones

I’ve also switched nearly all my bills to online autopay due to missing mailed statements

Reactions: hogjowl

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Thankfully this year all banks here stopped accepting cheques.
DC's did marvels for our business' cashflow

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom