Real world rug washing.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Some people live in cesspools by allowing animals to piss and shit in their house.
And some even let their animals sleep with them............disgusting

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Some people live in cesspools by allowing animals to piss and shit in their house.
And some even let their animals sleep with them............disgusting

71448_mn.jpg

I knew this would warm your heart Jimmy.....

Name
Steve Lawrence
Holy sh-t, Mike, we have never been this kind and informative to our customers--much less let them borrow some equipment to DIY. Probably just told them their rug was wrecked and to buy another. I understand why your customers love you so much. Well done, sir. Another cheerleader no doubt.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The crappy, heartless capitalist in me threw up in my mouth for a moment, then I thought about the community you service, and the way you have built your image in your market there in the "Ponderosa"

I'm not sure you would want Davis, Ely, Steve, and Javier doing that in that in Santa Cruz though.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
Lol Mike. Its alot of work . Maybe they will pay more attention to what's going on. Did you put on at least a detergent to help instead of plain water. Good video.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
That would be true that I’ve not personally stood in one, but that’s not what I’m talking about. I’ve washed #pisssoaked rugs that way. I’ve even had a customer try to help me load a rug and knock me down a driveway. Just the whole senario with the dogs circling and the customer flushing is a bit odd. I’m also not saying I wouldn’t do the same thing, probably not likely.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I’m with Jimmy, I hate dogs! And I’ve had my share. But I told Diana, if I start wanting a dog, dial 911, cause something’s slipped!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom