Raw UR-Out?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You guys know I’m all about high dilutions. My protectant is 15:1 and lasts forever. My specialty seems to be urine so when I saw this RAW stuff on a FB ad I decide to try it. Anyone have experience with it?

I just couldn’t resist. Look at it! One 32oz bottle makes 5 gallons RTU. 1 gallon makes 20 gal RTU. Truly a space saver on the van. Says it works on urine odor and salts, vomit feces, and oil. I believe I paid $30 a bottle. Let’s give it a try. Bring on the urine! If anyone here has experience with this stuff I would like to hear about it. I hope I didn't fall for some clever FB ad.

FECE8794-D062-4852-9ED7-46CFB9BBC77E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: DAT
Name
Matt Ross
I tried the free sample of raw prespray. Its supposed to be healthy and less toxic. It worked about how you would expect. Ok for a clean house. Not much help on a rat nasty. This stuff might be better though.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Too early for math. I need a trip to starbucks then Lowes, but off the cuff, let me think........ I have bought 10 cases of EOC x2 and 5 cases of P-Lyme, a 40lb bucket of SOR and about two cases of OSR, two cases of unleashed. In inventory I have about 5 gallons of P-lyme and about 10 pounds of SOR left, 100 oz of UTurn, 1 gallon of Unleashed (I keep around as a bad reminder of horrible dilution) and one backup OSR just in case I run out.

Keep in mind the EOC-X2 and P-Lyme mix at 4:1 the the Centrumforce Utrun is 128:1. Good values.

That's as accurate I get before coffee and cheese danish time.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
You guys know I’m all about high dilutions. My protectant is 15:1 and lasts forever. My specialty seems to be urine so when I saw this RAW stuff on a FB ad I decide to try it. Anyone have experience with it?

I just couldn’t resist. Look at it! One 32oz bottle makes 5 gallons RTU. 1 gallon makes 20 gal RTU. Truly a space saver on the van. Says it works on urine odor and salts, vomit feces, and oil. I believe I paid $30 a bottle. Let’s give it a try. Bring on the urine! If anyone here has experience with this stuff I would like to hear about it. I hope I didn't fall for some clever FB ad.

View attachment 79480

This selling white Vinegar with a splash of 40 is great I’m up to 19 bottles sold this week!

Damon Bought three!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Seriously I like the un duz it idea in gallon RTU.

But that can get real expensive fast!

Pet zone with hydrocide!

Or any powdered oxy sploshion is cheaper for serious problems!

Then anycide with a oxy enzyme pre spray for smaller dogs!

But $20 a gal for rtu would put me out of business fast!

Reactions: Jimmy L and Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Seriously I like the un duz it idea in gallon RTU.

But that can get real expensive fast!

Pet zone with hydrocide!

Or any powdered oxy sploshion is cheaper for serious problems!

Then anycide with a oxy enzyme pre spray for smaller dogs!

But $20 a gal for rtu would put me out of business fast!
Yup. Someone had to cut through the spin.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The pet stain off at 4.1 works good haven’t tried Saiger’s version but his cide is great!

My helper has coughing fits every time I use it!

Reactions: Jimmy L

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
You can alway go homepathic and dilute it down even more. @Nomad74 the carpet piss remover: the holistic approach.

Reactions: SamIam

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I like harvard stuff Pet Stain. I don't do enough to get a bunch of Saigers stuff. I have an interlink here and can swing by easily.

I tried the unleashed when it first came out and was touted. Not impressed.

Brought really bad piece of carpet back to the shop and had it under my control for a while.( meaning I kept it and experimented for a while.) Soaked it on a tarp. gave it plenty of dwell . extracterd repeated . Still had odor.

Carpet from the same place, equally contaminated. used Harvard s on it and better results.

This carpet was obviously from a rental. They are good at what they do. Get cheap stuff, and don't install pad. Knowing it will get destroyed.
The punch , maint. guy just buys cheap stuff from Lowes or HD . actually does not do too bad.!!

This particular home it looked as if the animal were confined to one back room. That room they yanked. One small hall was also affected. That I cleaned. Using the unleashed. It had just come out and I wanted to test it. A;gain, no pad, on concrete. followed their directions . soaking thouroughly. plenty of dwell, while cleaning the rest of the place. rinsed/extracted repeated. .. .. went back later after dry(I left a blower on that area. ). still a little odor and somewhat tacky?!

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Regarding dilution of enzyme based urine products or bacteria and enzyme based urine digesters. They can label for any dilution they want. The bacteria and enzymes begin to digest the food, grow, multiply and continue the process until all the food source is gone. If the product is enzyme only but no bacteria. there is no "grow and multiply" but the enzymes keeps on working as long as it is in contact with the food source.

Now one product can start with 20 million bacteria per ML and another has 1 million bacteria per ml and a third just has enzymes. You can dilute the more concentrated product with 20 million bacteria at 1:20 and it will be equal to the 1 million bacteria product. You could dilute it 1:100, it would still eventually get the food source (the urine) digested. It would just take longer.

The accurate comparison is not what dilution ratio is on the label but the concentration of bacteria / enzymes in the bottle. Nothing more concentrated than Bridgepoint's Bio-Modifier.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom