Ralph Bloss Humanitarian Award | Connections Vegas

Josh Adler

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to announce that my Father (Cary Adler) was nominated and won the 2009 Ralph Bloss
Humanitarian Award that will be presented at Connections in Vegas on Thurday (9/10) at the lunch reception. This will be a total suprise to him so if anyone knows him please keep it a secret. It would be great to have some MBer's show some support for Cary and my family.

See Everyone in Vegas...........

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No, holding out for Nashville.

Whether he wins or not, it's certainly an honor just to be nominated! 8)

Be sure to get some pictures to post here.

Josh Adler

yea i def will...he has worked many yrs and long hours and im glad ive had him guide me. He did win the award, now its the tricky part of not letting him in on it.

John Watson

Congrats to your old man, Sorry I won't be there to shake his hand in person. Jeese you might have to cool it a bit while your daddy is in town!!!! You guys have fun.... Helen says Hi..

harryhides

Name
Tony
admiralclean said:
Is there really a Helen, or is this dude gay and using her as a diversion?

That's a rather personal query to make Marty.
Why don't you just MYOB and quit being so nosy about other guys wives, eh ?

John Watson

OK Pig breath, I won't tell Helen u was wondering ifn I was gay, "I is a short fat happy guy"(as long as Im on my medicine) But never been accused of buggering no HeMale boy guy, an nones of them would be a suckin air if they tried it on me.. You don't wants to piss that there Helen off.. Ise a tellen ya. She can gut a seal faster than me and knows what real shit smells like...

Back
Top Bottom