Radio commercial referencing more info on the website

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
In a new radio commercial I want to add a reference to our website with a list of helpful tips to keeping your home dry.

Can you think of any others I may have missed?

Dry Home Tips
Rain Gutters: Check your gutters for obstructions, leafs and pine needles can cause water to backup the roof and go inside the attic space and walls.

Down Spouts: Make sure are carrying water away from the home and as far from the foundation as possible.

Sump Pumps: You might also check the mechanisms on your if you have one and make sure its operating correctly.

Outside drains: Clear drain grate of any of leafs and debris that could cause water intrusion

Window Wells: Make sure they are covered and that the soil level around them carries the water away from the home.

JMill

Name
Jeremiah Miller
Don't forget sprinkler systems. A couple years ago ours flooded our crawl space.

Also, check for leaking hot water heaters and bulging/leaking clothes washer hoses.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I think it is a great idea Richard as long as you are mixing the spot with others that have a call to action. To me radio can be powerful but if no call to action then it will fade quickly in the listeners memory banks due to all the other adv messages they are hit with all day.

What I would suggest is running it a couple of weeks and then if you don't see a significant uptick in your web hits, and specifically the page that has the tips, during that time, change the ad.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I emailed Dan earlier in the week to switch our commercials to 2-1 carpet cleaning (the one you heard) to the water damage. I think with this last week in the 90's we are finally into cleaning weather and the snow is behind us. Two weeks behind, just two weeks ago it snowed and now it's in the 90's! :icon_rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom