QuickBooks Payment gadget

Mikey P

Administrator
Bluetooth..
Swipe or tap.
Free gadget.
Better rates than Square.

I now run GG, MB and Connoisseur off QB with ease.
PXL_20231125_152258633.jpg

scotty747

Can you have deposits go to your bank, or do you have to use the quickbooks checking account? I looked for a place on qb to change it from qb checking to my bank but couldnt find a way to do it.

Mikey P

Administrator
Can you have deposits go to your bank, or do you have to use the quickbooks checking account? I looked for a place on qb to change it from qb checking to my bank but couldnt find a way to do it.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I had intuit merchant services, I think it was GoPayment or something and they allowed a number of scammer charges go through in 1 day that amounted to about 25 k. My limit at the time was 2500 a month. Needless to say I told them to pound sand. I had enough evidence against them that their collection agency never bothered me. So I would be careful of QuickBooks handling you merchant account. They weren’t the same as square.

Mikey P

Administrator
I had intuit merchant services, I think it was GoPayment or something and they allowed a number of scammer charges go through in 1 day that amounted to about 25 k. My limit at the time was 2500 a month. Needless to say I told them to pound sand. I had enough evidence against them that their collection agency never bothered me. So I would be careful of QuickBooks handling you merchant account. They weren’t the same as square.

I've had one really horrible experience with Square and two + years of GG transactions with QB with no issues

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom