Questions about groupon, Brian.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Did the girls at full circle handle the calls ok? Did they do any of the upsells? Did you have to explain the concept to them before the calls came in? Thanks and nice meeting you at MF.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
KevinL said:
Did the girls at full circle handle the calls ok? Did they do any of the upsells? Did you have to explain the concept to them before the calls came in? Thanks and nice meeting you at MF.

Yes they did. They also handled it for me the last time I did Groupon (right after the start of it) so they knew the routine.

The beauty of Groupon is you KNOW you're doing the job when they call....and the girls talked to them about tile and grout, upholstery, extra areas etc so we knew before we got to the house just what we were doing.

And at the very least it got the customer thinking about what we offer.

Full Circle is great for this kind of quick volume calling. Very rarely does it go to voicemail if ever. We scheduled the majority of March in the first 3 days of the campaign.

When I first did Groupon, I wasn't signed up with Full Circle at first...my brother and I sat on the phones for 8 hours straight for 2 days just answering and returning calls...pissing off a few that got missed.

I signed up with Full Circle soon after and they took care of all the returning calls, incoming calls etc for Groupon and my regular customers. I wish I would have known about them right before that Groupon...it was hell. lol

The crap part about not having them for the initial calls was I probably lost some "regular" type customers in the mix.

Full Circle is more than just an answering service.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom