Proschoice

Spurling

Prospray prespray 4oz to a gallon pump sprayer or 1 and 1/2 qt (48oz) to an inline sprayer at 1:9 .. if we followed the 4oz to a gallon mixture .. wouldnt the inline only need 36oz ???

Oxygen Release Emulsifier: instruction says, 1lb (aprox 3 cups) to 5 gal at 6-8gph meter .. or portable use 1/4 lb (1/2 cup) to 10 gallons..

the container is confusing .. 1lb is 3 cups for TM mix and 1/4 lb is 1/2 cup mix ?? HUH!!

say your siphon system isnt working .. and you use your TM like a portable .. I have a 40 gallon fresh water tank .. I would need to use, according to portable instructions, 1lb of mix .. seems like a lot compared to using 1lb to make a 5 gallon TM mix which would usually last most of the day .. my 40 gallon tank usually does about 500 to 800 sf of cleaning ..

so can anyone figure that one out ..??

Fletch

Don't Be Victimized by Uneducated, Uninformed and Sometimes Downright Unscrupulous Cleaners! :lol:

(O.K., that was mean! :evil: I'm just having a poke at those who use the tag-line and seem to be no more "educated" and "informed" as the next guy or gal that they imply are not! :wink: )

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Your mixing it per directions consistant with as a portable so you would indeed need to mix 1 lb in with your 40 gallon fresh water tank. Basically that would be the final dilution you would be using at the wand. By mixing 1 lb in five with a stock tank and running the chemical feed @ 6-8GPH, depending on jet size an flow, you would be running close to the same dilution.

However one word of caution. Most chemical metering systems operate as a last step injection so no chemical runs through the pumps and Heat Exchangers. If you were to run your freshwater tank as a mixing tank. All of those chems would be running through all of your plumbing. It may be cheaper in the long run to fix your chemical meterting/drawing system, than running a chemical that may not be compatible with the O Rings, seals or metals on your truck.

Back
Top Bottom