Post on MB and earn neato prizes!

Mikey P

Administrator
1)250 posts-MB I'll make you a friend on my Facebook
2)500 posts-MB Access to Danny's cell phone for when you're lonely on those midnight janitorial accounts.
3)750 Posts-MB Access to Marty's (for those that like to go Butch) cell phone for when you're lonely on those midnight janitorial accounts.
4)1000 Posts-MB Van decal in choice of red, white or black and blew
5)1250 Posts-MB Half used can of Nair and a charming but unobtrusive sweater vest from the Geranimals 1971 back to school collection
6)1500 Posts-MB Hoodie (but Olsen's cat gets to watch)
7)1750 Posts-MB A 12 month subscription to eHarlequin.com
8)2000 Posts- MB 8 cases of completely worthless presprays missing 16 ounces from each jug
9)2500 Posts-MB A one hour session with our resident MB pole dancer and marriage counselor
10)3000 Posts-MB Access to our secret live chat room where you can get secrets to help me pay my rent.
11) 4000 Posts-MB A slightly used Recoil XPS portable extractor with 3 back up light switch dimmer nubs, 2 extra shopping cart wheels, 6 styrofoam doughnuts, 23 feet of 24 gauge wire, some galvy nuts and bolts and a Terri Breviq booster box.
12) 5000 Posts-MB a $150 gift certificate to the Men's Warehouse, a used Flip Camera with 250mb of storage, a mint copy of the Gideon Bible and Lisa Wagnor's home phone number.

So get busy everybody, and help make this the worlds' fasting growing board in the world!

CapeCleaner

Pretty sad when a forum has to bribe its members to make worthwhile posts....and I'm not addressing Mikey's satirical thread here.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Not so early on a Monday Mikey.....my employees are thinking I'm going nuts up here with laughter.

Mikey P said:
1)250 posts-MB I'll make you a friend on my Facebook
2)500 posts-MB Access to Danny's cell phone for when you're lonely on those midnight janitorial accounts.
3)750 Posts-MB Access to Marty's (for those that like to go Butch) cell phone for when you're lonely on those midnight janitorial accounts.
5)1250 Posts-MB Half used can of Nair and a charming but unobtrusive sweater vest from the Geranimals 1971 back to school collection
8)2000 Posts- MB 8 cases of completely worthless presprays missing 16 ounces from each jug
9)2500 Posts-MB A one hour session with our resident MB pole dancer and marriage counselor
10)3000 Posts-MB Access to our secret live chat room where you can get secrets to help me pay my rent.
11) 4000 Posts-MB A slightly used Recoil XPS portable extractor with 3 back up light switch dimmer nubs, 2 extra shopping cart wheels, 6 styrofoam doughnuts, 23 feet of 24 gauge wire, some galvy nuts and bolts and a Terri Breviq booster box.
12) 5000 Posts-MB a $150 gift certificate to the Men's Warehouse, a used Flip Camera with 250mb of storage, a mint copy of the Gideon Bible and Lisa Wagnor's home phone number.

So get busy everybody, and help make this the worlds' fasting growing board in the world!

Geez..let it go man...so what.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Send your request to me written on the back of a 100.00 bill and I'll tell you the ID of #9!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
C Pennington said:
[quote="Mikey P":3s5jjgwz]1)250 posts-MB I'll make you a friend on my Facebook

Geez..let it go man...so what.[/quote:3s5jjgwz]

I agree.....

Sounds like my dick is bigger then your dick...

whats funny, is the ones with the BIG dick, always kept there mouth shut and allowed "others" to decide for them selves...

just a thought

Same with bullies...

they are the ones always yapping about this or that, yet alot of the times, the ones who knew the art of whoop ass knew/were taught, to be quiet about it, till the need arose...

Or the bullies just got their ass kicked down the road somewhere

Never in my life I have I seen grown men act so freakin immature.....like the kid who wouldnt shut up when you politely ask him to....

you know that was hilarious.(smartguy)

High school is calling somebody names,my dad cant beat up your dad...blah,blah blah....thats high school

Back
Top Bottom