68.3 KB · Views: 209
  • 100_1379.jpg
    100_1379.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 210

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
The company that did our Vortex is in SLC. They do such a good job I made the 6 hour drive there yesterday and had them put the same wrap on our other truck. Now they match.

Pics of our Vortex
adamsvan.jpg

Attachments

• adamsvan.jpg
    adamsvan.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 212

-JB-

Name
JB
Love the diamond plate nice touch, really classes it up, the wrap looks great, Hell I want to hire ya just to see the truck!

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I am going to take some pics of the inside on Sat after I get back from camping with the scouts.

"I am going to take some pics of the inside on Sat after I get back from camping with the scouts."

You mean to give you some time to clean up the inside before you take the pic and show us.... Right??

Btw, The Wrap looks awesome.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Cool truck.

Did you install that door on the side yourself?

Where did you get it? How much?

I need details on the door.

STAT!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You drove all the way down and didn't stop in..

Dang Adam if you came all this way you should have let me know and I would have taken you out to lunch. Next time your down call or stop in. :)

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Thang

I keep the inside and outside of my trucks super clean all the time.

ODIN

I have always had a back up truck. This truck is a 1998 and only had 28,000 miles on it. The Airforce had it and used it on the flight line carrying stuff. I only paid $10,000. I put my boxxer427 in it.

Jeremy N

Putting a side door in sucks. I called every trailer, truck , and welder in the valley. I finally found a guy that would do it. I paid $440 for the door and installation. Its small but it works.

bill luke

The box is 6' high and 10' long. Nothing near the space the V has, but it works very well for a second truck. 1 ton with the Triton V8.

John Olson

Thank you, I hung out with the Waterfalls, and Shawn York. Do you know the Waterfalls. Great guys! They just built a really cool shop and they know how to sell protector! I won't tell you the numbers but they sell more protector in 1 year than I have ever in my whole life.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was going to put the plates on my truck, where did you get them, they were real expensive where I looked. I am also thinking of carpeting or doing something over the wood in my box, any Ideas. Your stuff looks great.

C

Carpet Dude

you got a great deal on that box! 28k miles for $10k? 98' at that? you did well.

clear crisp wrap. nice. How did you come up with the name?

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Jeremy N

Putting a side door in sucks. I called every trailer, truck , and welder in the valley. I finally found a guy that would do it. I paid $440 for the door and installation. Its small but it works.

Could you pleas tell me what company you bought the door from?

G

Check with a trailer supply house..like Redneck.

I bought ones just like that for our fish houses that like Halmark and Pace use on their race totters.

They were like $199-225.

minuteman

Nice trucks, wrap looks perfect, when you open the side door dose it have the same pic on the inside? I have a 95 E350 with a lift gate, roll up back door and a 4'side swing door,but I have not found any one to do a wrap as yet. Still looking.I have the wood floor that I sanded and sealed with Thomson Water seal a year ago and its about due for a touch up.Like those wheels!Nice!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom