Photos from Texas

Mikey P

Administrator
Day one prep.. PXL_20231009_224812604~3.jpgPXL_20231008_201033071.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
What great hosts are Charles and the Aladdin team. I have to think that their support and generous hospitality added to the learning environment.

Where will you and Bryan be doing this class next?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The IICRC will be building a very hands on training center soon, and we'll be back here in TX next year...

I due respect to the IICRC, they'll will have quite a challenge to match what Charles Reyes and Aladdin provide in facility and hospitality.

Still, getting the IICRC to do this is a huge step, and one that could even one day make me rethink my relationship with them.

Nicely done Mike

Reactions: Mike J

Mikey P

Administrator
"You want a complete hands-on field experience working on multisurface applications, from carpets, area rugs, hardwood screen and recoat, MTL restoration and reconditioning, countertops reconditioning, shower restoration, grout repair, and more. Look no further.

We spent four full days from morning to evening learning and practicing in a client's home, from setting up to dealing with unexpected challenges or last-minute client requests. A real hands-on training.

The training was led by passionate instructors who care for their craft: Mike Pailliotet, Bryan Thomson, and Charles Reyes.

And let’s not forget the Texas hospitality!

Charles, the brisket was out of this world, and your work ethic and enthusiasm are unmatched.

You return from this training learning what service/s you want to add and, most importantly, what you do not wish to add based on your market and business model.

And a shout-out to all the students I met, true professionals, hard workers, and entrepreneurs.

Thank you for a great experience!"

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
"You want a complete hands-on field experience working on multisurface applications, from carpets, area rugs, hardwood screen and recoat, MTL restoration and reconditioning, countertops reconditioning, shower restoration, grout repair, and more. Look no further.

We spent four full days from morning to evening learning and practicing in a client's home, from setting up to dealing with unexpected challenges or last-minute client requests. A real hands-on training.

The training was led by passionate instructors who care for their craft: Mike Pailliotet, Bryan Thomson, and Charles Reyes.

And let’s not forget the Texas hospitality!

Charles, the brisket was out of this world, and your work ethic and enthusiasm are unmatched.

You return from this training learning what service/s you want to add and, most importantly, what you do not wish to add based on your market and business model.

And a shout-out to all the students I met, true professionals, hard workers, and entrepreneurs.

Thank you for a great experience!"

Nat right?

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
TEXAS!
IMG_0408.jpeg
IMG_0389.jpegIMG_0390.jpegIMG_0391.jpegIMG_0392.jpegIMG_0396.jpeg

This was perhaps the most impressive awesome hospitality I ever had.

Thanks Charles..... I would take a bbq course for sure.
IMG_0250.jpeg

Last edited:

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Charles is highly educated and talented. He will also work circles around most people I know. He is also one of the coolest people I have met, and also cooks a brisket that could win any contest around here. I would much rather be around a guy like him than any high profile proffesional athlete. And that is no bullshit.
IMG_0279.jpeg
IMG_0282.jpeg
(above is at the church, on site cleaning of rug)
IMG_0258.jpeg
IMG_0259.jpeg

I got to run the 175 for the first time. You can watch all the videos on youtube in the world, but hands on gives a whole nother respect for rug cleaning properly. Thank you Aladdin.

Adam from Wisconsin owned this shower, but MikeyP did get his hands dirty too. Crazy talent to see at work. This was very advanced. Just meeting Adam was worth the course, and I have unlimited lessons that were "worth the course". So glad to be part of this.
IMG_0294.jpeg
This will pay for the course too.....

MikeyP, you do nice work.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom