Pet Urine Treatment Sans Foam

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
I have been using Petzone for some time with good results on pet urine but I really hate having to deal with the foam that comes with using a percarbonate product like Petone or OSR. Ive considered using warm rather than hot water to mix it but this would seem to blunt the effectiveness of a product like Petzone.

I'd like to try using some thing like QUAT A LOT mixed with an acid rinse/soultion as a means of treating urine but I'm not sure how this would effect the QUAT. Has anyone tried a combo like this? And would you consider it as effective as the sodium percarbonate based products? BTW whats the diff between Judsons Quat and DD-12? Thanks

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
Have you ever used Odorcide? I'm wondering if the product your using is better? Ordorcide is $100. A gallon so if I could find something cheaper that would be good.

Thanks

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
I've used Odorcide, very effective and pricey ($$$). Ive also tried Cobbs DynaCide Deodorant which seems very similar but I think smells better and cost quite a bit less. Today I used some Judson DD-12 as a topical and was impressed with it. Not sure how effective it would be to saturate a urine spot with DD-12 alone and water claw it but I'm gonna try it. But like I said, when using OSR type products, foam is a PITA even when using a 5 gal container. Theres gotta be something easier.

Back
Top Bottom