Paging Mikey!!!

Lefty724

Name
E
How are you holding up in all this fire stuff? I am 30 minutes away (Salinas) and its crazy around here! Ashes and smoke everywhere, cant imagine what its like up you're way!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
floorguy_724 said:
How are you holding up in all this fire stuff? I am 30 minutes away (Salinas) and its crazy around here! Ashes and smoke everywhere, cant imagine what its like up you're way!

he was using Greased Lightning yesterday for his hack nuke juice
so he won't be able to smell anything til his lungs, bronchial tubes and nose stop bleeding..

..L.T.A.

Ron K

Mikey... Good luck... hope all is well. Wash your van that usually makes it rain here no wait it always rains here.
Stay Safe
Warmest Regards from my wife and me to you and your family

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Hey E,

Good to see you participating here. Did your partner and you finally buy a truckmount ? What portable did you guys end up settling on ? Haven't been able to keep up.

Lefty724

Name
E
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Hey E,

Good to see you participating here. Did your partner and you finally buy a truckmount ? What portable did you guys end up settling on ? Haven't been able to keep up.

Hey Hootz (?)!

We ended up getting a Recoil XPS with a little giant heater...then worked our way up to a 4.0 Spitfire (easy guys, Im new!) We plan to start cleaning full time (we both have full time jobs, so cc'ing is part time right now for us) at the beginning of next year and will be buying our first new TM by this time next year if $$$ allows it. We are just trying to build a client base so we have work for the coming year!.....Crosses fingers!

Good to hear from you Steve...long time, not talk!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Yes sir its Hootz.

Good to hear I've seen you two are making your way. Just be sure you guys will have the work to supplement your incomes. I've seen folks quit their fulltime jobs and crash. Looks like you're doing well though. Best of luck my friend!

Lefty724

Name
E
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Yes sir its Hootz.

Good to hear I've seen you two are making your way. Just be sure you guys will have the work to supplement your incomes. I've seen folks quit their fulltime jobs and crash. Looks like you're doing well though. Best of luck my friend!

Ya I hear you Hootz! Going full time is gonna be kind of a gamble, but sometimes you have to be "thrown to the wolves" to
see if you can succeed! Thanks for the wishes!

floorguy_724 said:
[quote="Steven Hoodlebrink":2dhkaeb9]Hey E,

Hey Hootz (?)!

We ended up getting a Recoil XPS with a little giant heater...then worked our way up to a 4.0 Spitfire (easy guys, Im new!) We plan to start cleaning full time (we both have full time jobs, so cc'ing is part time right now for us) at the beginning of next year and will be buying our first new TM by this time next year if $$$ allows it. We are just trying to build a client base so we have work for the coming year!.....Crosses fingers!

Good to hear from you Steve...long time, not talk![/quote:2dhkaeb9]

Dont buy the 4.0!!!

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
floorguy_724 said:
Ya I hear you Hootz! Going full time is gonna be kind of a gamble, but sometimes you have to be "thrown to the wolves" to

Quitting that day job with vacation days, insurance, benefits, and a stable income is not a gamble, I like to think of it as a calculated risk!

Lefty724

Name
E
Newman said:
floorguy_724 said:

Quitting that day job with vacation days, insurance, benefits, and a stable income is not a gamble, I like to think of it as a calculated risk!

Wish it was that easy Chris! Also thanks for the advice Curtis..lol!!

My situation is a little more complicated. I am self employed right now (have been for the last 12 years) so....I have no vacation days, pay my own insurance, no benefits, and know what its like to NOT have a steady income. Thanks for the advice though.

Back
Top Bottom