Padding For Spots........

R

R W

What chem would you use for spot cleaning with a pad? I've got an older Conqueror, and just got some new pads for it. I went out last night to a couple of jobs for spotting only. I ain't draggin' hose up 6 floors for a few spots. Most of them were from the janitorial staff leaving dripping trash bags on the carpet at night, so it was coffee and soda, maybe some iced tea.

I first mixed up some "Releaseit", 2x, and presprayed with that. The pads were only wet with water. It seemed to would somewhat well. The second batch was "Mist and Brush" from SW, and it seemed to work OK, too.

Any suggestions??

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
your choice of encap mixed 50/50 w/ water and a barely wet / dry cotton pad would be for me.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Fill a 32 oz bottle with spray tip and use about 6 oz of your SHAMPOO and squirt on spot and grind it in with your pad.

Or just squirt the spot and bend down and wipe the spot up with a towel.

R

R W

Walrus said:
Fill a 32 oz bottle with spray tip and use about 6 oz of your SHAMPOO and squirt on spot and grind it in with your pad.

Or just squirt the spot and bend down and wipe the spot up with a towel.

Jimmy....I already squirt and brush the little spots, but the bigger ones....like a foot around or bigger needs something bigger, like the pad machine. I also have a ProCaps machine which would probably do a decent job.

Back
Top Bottom