Package pricing

Name
Scott
I am hoping for a little help here. I was thinking about offering package pricing to our customers instead of getting to the job and then trying to sell to people. I believe there is good and bad with this. It may mean we get fewer jobs because our prices SEEM higher than most. At the same time we may land more profitable jobs. Do you guys use this form of selling and how does it work?
This is what I put together so far. Im afraid I will lose the interest of the person that just wants to schedule and go due to all the mumbo jumbo. Anything I can improve on here?

CARPET PACKAGES
PLATINUM: Includes pre-vacuuming, clean baseboards and vent covers, pre spray with agitation, hot water extraction with rinse, post stain removal, acid rinse, carpet protector, deodorizer, groom carpet, drop air movers for speed dry.
$60/area for occupied $55/area for vacants
GOLD: Pre vacuuming, pre spray with agitation, hot water extraction with rinse, post stain removal, acid rinse, carpet protector, deodorizer, groom carpet, drop air movers for speed dry.
$55/area for occupied $55/area for vacants
SILVER: Pre spray, hot water extraction with rinse, post stain removal, groom carpet, drop air mover for speed dry.
$35/area for occupied $30/area for vacants

TILE CLEANING
PLATINUM: Includes pre vacuuming of tile and grout, pre spray with agitation, how water pressurized cleaning, wipe down baseboards, color seal of your choice applied
$1.50/sq. ft.
GOLD: Includes pre vacuuming of tile and grout, pre spray with agitation, hot water pressurized cleaning, sealer applied
$1.00/sq. ft.
SILVER: Pre spray of tile and grout, agitation of grout, hot water pressurized cleaning
$0.80/sq. ft.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom