Oreck XL.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
In my area and janitorial contracts I dont get much dust. Or pet hair. This windsor is 6 yrs old, covers 2500sq ft per night 6 nights a week. In 6 years I've changed one belt, and one brush roll. Just bags and filters besides that. And that is with employees doing a large portion of the use. Female employees. And we all know they arnt vacuum mechanics. I think in businesses vacs last longer because they dont get picked up to be put in Van's, and we dont have the pet hair. We get more mud clumps because it rains 80in per year here. These things are tanks for vacs. I'd guess 80 percent of schools use these.
It's also made better than the 3-4 other brands we have.

Name
Swani
You need a Shark
fonzie-doesnt-make-it.gif

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Its missing a bolt. So only one bolt was holding it on before it succumbed to the law of leverage. Didn't realize till that happen.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
you're supposed to have heightened senses since you're missing one crucial one, how the F did you not notice that handle wigglin all over the place for weeks?

Dont be goofin up at my military cash cow.
Read again. It wasn't weeks. It happened on the spot..

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Hey, you just had bad week on equipment break down...why that so hard to believe..

Bolt popped out on to floor as i push. Top bolt head broke. I had to drill it out.

Don't ask...just believe..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom