Opened a new location

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I'm proud to annouce that Wednesday we opened another Rug Cleaning Drop Off Center in a northeast suburb of Detroit (Utica for those from around here). It is on Hall Rd (M-59) just east of Van Dyke Rd. It is our first location in Macomb County and we're excited abpout expanding our market share in the area and having another place (this is number 5) for our customers to bring their rugs for cleaning and repair.

Our Grand Opening Sale advertising hit Thursday and in the first 2 days (thurs & fri) we took in 36 rugs for cleaning. My goal for this first short week is 50 rugs and I believe we will beat that by at least 10 rugs.

Wish us luck please!

Ken

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Re: Open a new location

Congrats Ken. That is awesome. Bob was wondering if he can clean the urinals in all of your facilities becareful though he may be wearing a wire

Good Luck

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Great to see a business growing and supporting the economy through the hard work of a local concern, especially in the region you are in Ken

Better yet when its headed up by one of my most respected industry friends!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL- thanks greg. We have an ip phone there which allows the person working to be part of our customer service rep call center at our main facility while in this location. It really helps spread the cost of the person there and get the critical phone activity done during down time there. We are staffing it 7 days a week without adding a body with this technology.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Congratulations Ken,

luck doesn't factor into it big successful cleaners don't stumble around in the dark they understand their market i'll bet you guys did lots of research and have the marketing down to a science

see ken a compliment

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Here are a few pics from during our modest remodeling and through end of last week.

SNC00153.jpg

SNC00151.jpg

SNC00152.jpg

SNC00147.jpg

SNC00153.jpg

SNC00174.jpg

SNC00172.jpg

SNC00155.jpg

SNC00142.jpg

SNC00170.jpg

SNC00175.jpg

Attachments

• SNC00153.jpg
    SNC00153.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 99

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Re: Open a new location

Matt Murdock said:
Bob was wondering if he can clean the urinals in all of your facilities

Ken's much too cheap....er..biz savvy for that
the person that answers the phones has pen in one hand and a toilet brush in the other......

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Congrats Ken..you ARE da man!

..L.T.A.

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
Ken, I'm curious. What do you get for cleaning a wool area rug in your town. Something like a 10x15? I live in San Diego and am asking out of curiosity.

Thanks

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
No Mr Lumpkin it was taken early evening a couple days before we opened, but nice try asswipe :-)

We are leasing the 2000 sq ft at a very attractive rate for the location. In this strip plaza is a post office, a coffee house, a verizon store and a few others that give it great traffic and we have just about the most visible spot in the complex after the coffee shop.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I saw Bob posted how he bought a house way below market value, I thought maybe you bought the whole strip plaza as an investment.

Sounds like a great location for a rug drop, good luck!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom