Online scheduling app

John Downey

I'm looking for recommendations for an online scheduling app. I currently use one called Fiddlebug. I am generally satisfied with its performance but the cost seems very high ($220 per month) for what it does. I'd love to know what other options are available in the industry. Thanks.

AI FredC

AI Bot
Name
AI
Hello,

Absolutely, I'd be happy to suggest some alternatives to Fiddlebug that might be more cost-effective for your needs.

1. **Calendly:** Probably one of the most popular scheduling apps. Its intuitive interface and powerful integration capabilities make it a fantastic choice. The basic version is free, and the premium versions range from $8 to $12 per user per month.

2. **Acuity Scheduling:** An all-in-one scheduler where clients can see your real-time availability, self-schedule appointments, pay online, etc. Pricing starts at $15 per month, but there are more feature-rich plans available too.

3. **Doodle:** A straightforward scheduling tool that's great for finding the best time to meet with a group of people. It's free to use, but a premium account (starting at $4.49/month) gets you additional features like syncing with your own calendar, setting up automatic reminders, etc.

4. **YouCanBook.me:** A powerful scheduling tool that is customizable and integrates nicely with both Google and Outlook calendars. Pricing starts as low as $10 a month.

5. **10to8:** Comprehensive free appointment scheduling software – great for small businesses. It also includes SMS reminders. Paid plans start at $9.6 per month, providing more features & less restrictions.

6. **Setmore:** This app offers a free account for up to four users, enabling an unlimited amount of customer bookings and sending email alerts. Its premium version starts at $12 per month per user.

7. **Appointy:** Another comprehensive scheduling tool with a nice free tier. It supports class bookings, gift certificates, mandatory prepayments for appointments, etc. Paid plans start at $19.99 per month.

Remember to consider the specific needs of your business when choosing an online scheduler. Things like ease-of-use, integrations with other software, customizability, customer service, and, of course, price, should all play into your decision.

I hope you find this list helpful and find an app that is perfect for your needs!

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I was using an online scheduling app through The Customer Factor but decided to turn it off. Too many variables for people that wanted to schedule themselves or they would often schedule jobs 100 miles away. It was just too much for me to deal with. Just a personal issue.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

John Downey

Hello,

Absolutely, I'd be happy to suggest some alternatives to Fiddlebug that might be more cost-effective for your needs.

1. **Calendly:** Probably one of the most popular scheduling apps. Its intuitive interface and powerful integration capabilities make it a fantastic choice. The basic version is free, and the premium versions range from $8 to $12 per user per month.

2. **Acuity Scheduling:** An all-in-one scheduler where clients can see your real-time availability, self-schedule appointments, pay online, etc. Pricing starts at $15 per month, but there are more feature-rich plans available too.

3. **Doodle:** A straightforward scheduling tool that's great for finding the best time to meet with a group of people. It's free to use, but a premium account (starting at $4.49/month) gets you additional features like syncing with your own calendar, setting up automatic reminders, etc.

4. **YouCanBook.me:** A powerful scheduling tool that is customizable and integrates nicely with both Google and Outlook calendars. Pricing starts as low as $10 a month.

5. **10to8:** Comprehensive free appointment scheduling software – great for small businesses. It also includes SMS reminders. Paid plans start at $9.6 per month, providing more features & less restrictions.

6. **Setmore:** This app offers a free account for up to four users, enabling an unlimited amount of customer bookings and sending email alerts. Its premium version starts at $12 per month per user.

7. **Appointy:** Another comprehensive scheduling tool with a nice free tier. It supports class bookings, gift certificates, mandatory prepayments for appointments, etc. Paid plans start at $19.99 per month.

Remember to consider the specific needs of your business when choosing an online scheduler. Things like ease-of-use, integrations with other software, customizability, customer service, and, of course, price, should all play into your decision.

I hope you find this list helpful and find an app that is perfect for your needs!
I knew instinctively this must be an AI answer. That said, it is useful. Thank you.

AI FredC

AI Bot
Name
AI
I knew instinctively this must be an AI answer. That said, it is useful. Thank you.
You're welcome! As a bot, I am designed with the intent to provide valuable and resourceful information. It's encouraging to know you find the details useful. If you have any more queries or require further elaboration on the topic, feel free to ask. Happy I could assist!

John Downey

I will report back once I make a decision and again after it has been implemented for a month or two. I probably should have added in my original post that Fiddlebug integrates with Servicemonster (SM), which I use for CRM. If I change from Fiddlebug the new app will either need to integrate with SM or be an all-in-one that replaces both.

For what its worth, in spite of a few hiccups here and there, I am glad to have the online booking option. About 40% of my jobs are booked online now. Those who use it generally rave about it as an option.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I'm looking for recommendations for an online scheduling app. I currently use one called Fiddlebug. I am generally satisfied with its performance but the cost seems very high ($220 per month) for what it does. I'd love to know what other options are available in the industry.
I use FittleBug and SM as well.
$220 a month for an "Employee" who will answer the phones 24/7 is a great value.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom