One more Mikey's Fest this year....

Mikey P

Administrator
@TConway @Nomad74 and @Jim Martin and I will be taking on this challenge on November 3rd and 4th....

A 300 plus mile overnighter loop from my house to my cabin and back with less than 10 miles on pavement.

MF 32Below.jpg

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Good grief.

Is that what you male inbreds do in groups?

Isnt that immediately determined by who has the most almond shaped eyes at the tractor pulls and hootenanies??

Us inbreds are staring at all chi-chi's, and sucking in the diesel smoke.

But really, looks like fun.

Mikey P

Administrator
You three need to let me know what you want to eat on Saturday night. Preferably something out of a can since its more than likely there wont be running water.
The stoves will work as will the fridge which I will leave drinks in when I'm there a couple weeks prior.

Damon and Tom, bring 0° sleeping bags that roll up small. Jim you can borrow one of ours or bring ine on the plane

Clear motocross style goggles are a must for all three of you since you'll be taking turns driving..

As is warm headware like a ski mask or a balakava.

Warm gloves and boots too.

Make sure your will or trusts are in order.

If we have to, we'll eat Damon first.
Even as a vegetarian, I still enjoy the smell of bacon.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Good grief.

Is that what you male inbreds do in groups?

Isnt that immediately determined by who has the most almond shaped eyes at the tractor pulls and hootenanies??

More likely at shindigs unless a bunch of Minnesnowtans are passing through.

Then it’s a “massacre.”

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Dude, aren't you from above the Mason Dixon?

Yes but parts of my family are from the holler in Kentucky where the towns are single digit population and my family is buried or ashes are spread on a hillside. Also the National Tractor Pulling Championship is held here in my town. Around 50,000 more people flood my little town of 30k for a week and it brings around 32-34 million in economic impact for our small little town. We take it pretty seriously here where asking for vacation that week is just part of the norm. Similar to when white tail opening week of shotgun happens. Just a part of life here.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom