Oem $79 inflate this hahahah 100 feet

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Exact same hose as a major supplier.

Picked it up a 100 ft says currently unavailable $79.00.

Amazon product

I have 2 of these that have lasted over 2 years on 570 and a pro1200se lead line attached to the truck.

When they go bad the get pinholes very small leak just toss and replace.

PXL_20220517_011720528.jpg PXL_20220517_011739268.jpg

Name
Nate W.
Wait till Trailer trash bin Matty boy see’s this.. He gon sh!t on your parade.. I love my Parker hose but wanted to try OEM.. @Shane T swore it was a good hose..

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
How hot you running?

I use a 25' neptune style hose off my #4LG heater to my Parker hose.. Or the High Heat hose from JoeB.. I run full tilt/ hot, the 25' is left hooked up as I'm lazy to always disconnect it from the heater.. Imho it takes the brunt of the heat (closest to the heater)..
I think Matt kicks kittens and the universe doesn't agree

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
How hot you running?

I use a 25' neptune style hose off my #4LG heater to my Parker hose.. Or the High Heat hose from JoeB.. I run full tilt/ hot, the 25' is left hooked up as I'm lazy to always disconnect it from the heater.. Imho it takes the brunt of the heat (closest to the heater)..
Temperature shouldn’t matter. The hose manufacturers know how hot our machines get. They should make them occurring to our specs 200-250

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I think Matt kicks kittens and the universe doesn't agree
How hot you running?

Temperature shouldn’t matter. The hose manufacturers know how hot our machines get. They should make them occurring to our specs 200-250

SamIam

Name
sam miller
That happened to Ron Werner with his $159 Cobb hose.

His machine way over heated.

I don't have that issue with a pro1200.

My 570 I set it medium and it holds 220 atm never had a problem.

Still I used bristor, Cobbs and bought direct no issues.

I wouldn't use it with diesel heat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom