Number One selling Truckmount....how do we know?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Over the decades many manufacturers have advertised "most popular" "best-selling" "industry leader" etc and etc...

How would we know, is there a registry or way to accurately compare sales numbers or units still in service?

The Auto industry is pretty transparent with these numbers and trends. Not sure if we are there yet.

Reactions: Ed Valentine

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Maybe they’re saying #1 out of their line up?

The 370 if you look at the online manual’s it’s has a serial number updates and it’s over 2k.

Reactions: The Great Oz

SamIam

Name
sam miller
370 over 2470 sold

996033AF-6ADC-47B1-B8DC-50D245D606FE.png

F

FB7777

Over the decades many manufacturers have advertised "most popular" "best-selling" "industry leader" etc and etc...

How would we know, is there a registry or way to accurately compare sales numbers or units still in service?

The Auto industry is pretty transparent with these numbers and trends. Not sure if we are there yet.
Comparing transparency between automobiles and carpet cleaning units is silly

Auto manufacturers are publicly traded companies and have disclosed unit sales as demanded by investors

The government would be interested in assisting you with the Truckmount registry tho...

They would charge us a licensing fee and annual registration fee for operating our units

They could even have us be required to perform an annual emissions test and safety inspection ...

For a fee of course

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Comparing transparency between automobiles and carpet cleaning units is silly

Auto manufacturers are publicly traded companies and have disclosed unit sales as demanded by investors

The government would be interested in assisting you with the Truckmount registry tho...

They would charge us a licensing fee and annual registration fee for operating our units

They could even have us be required to perform an annual emissions test and safety inspection ...

For a fee of course
I already pay an appraised and assessed value tax of my truckmount down here in stupid georgia. This year it's $285.24 The sales tax wasn't enough for those greedy bastards

Reactions: rick imby

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'm being taxed on the equipment that's making me money to pay state and federal income tax

F

FB7777

Please...
Don’t talk taxes to someone in a Blue State

30k annual for health insurance and $2500 auto per van

Massachusetts just hasn’t figured out the assessment tax yet

• Angry
Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Please...
Don’t talk taxes to someone in a Blue State

30k annual for health insurance and $2500 auto per van

Massachusetts just hasn’t figured out the assessment tax yet
Have you looked into getting an insurance plan from a company called Christian Health Care?

Reactions: rick imby

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I would hope the BEST selling truckmount and number one being sold, would be the BEST truckmount in terms of heat, flow, pressure, vacuum, and ease of, or not much in need of repairs throughout a long complete cycle of being in-service.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom