Not everyone has a Yelp account but...

Mikey P

Administrator
Who doesn't have a Google account?

We're late to the party but we started sending this out yesterday and so far, we're 3 for 5...

Dear [FIRST_NAME] [LAST_NAME],
We hope you were thrilled with the results after our recent visit. As you can imagine, in a small city like Santa Cruz, our online reputation means a lot, so we would love it if you could take a few minutes and leave us a review on Google so that we can continue to grow and prosper.
https://www.google.com/search?sourc...rd=0x808e15eb9e18f037:0xdd343a888a04dc1c,1,,,
Please click here to be taken straight or company page on Google

Thanks again for your support and be sure to call to let us know if there is anything we can do for you..

Mike, Monique, Davis, Ely, Javier and Stephen

CONNOISSEUR CLEANING

Office-831 476 9721
Cell-831 588 9063
Fax-530-276-0412

www.santacruzclean.com

*Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning
*Tile and Stone Cleaning, Polishing and Sealing
*Upholstery Cleaning and Protection
*Grout Repair and Recoloring
*Area Rug Cleaning, in the home or "in plant"
*Wood Floor Cleaning

GT_BestOf_2017_First%20(2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Google is the only one I push for reviews. Google rules the world, so I play their game.

My google reviews reflect it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Connor and DAT
Name
Lyon
See you don’t have many Google reviews, I only a have 5. When I ask for Yelp or Google reviews, most customers leave the review on Yelp, since they find me there more often, Soderman marketing has finally gotten us in the top 5 for Carpet Cleaning Sacramento and we’ve been getting for booked job on the website

Ron K

You send this to every customer?
How many days after?
Payment or Completion of work?
Even the ones you Don't want as repeats?

FredC

Village Idiot
I got an email today that someone tried to login to my google review account. @FredC. You got any thoughts on this?

Yes......posting info like that to a public forum s dumb...so I deleted

and someone attempted to access your account......change your passwords to really secure PWs and enable 2fa if available ..and make sure recovery emails are correct before you do

Last edited:
Reactions: Nomad74

FredC

Village Idiot
It looks more like it was Damon via an app....but he should make sure his account is secure

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Yes......posting info like that to a public forum s dumb...so I deleted

and someone attempted to access your account......change your passwords to really secure PWs and enable 2fa if available ..and make sure recovery emails are correct before you do
Thanks Fred. Hey I don’t know what’s dumb and what’s not anymore. I figure everyone knows my email addresses anyway. But thanks. As for the App. I don’t know what it could have been unless someone is trying to login on my stuff. I get these emails often. I just ignore them since they said the attempt was blocked. What’s 2fa?

Yeah, I don’t put anything passed Chubby.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
It could be an app like a mail app that has access to retrieve your gmail but it needs to be updated.....hard for me to say for sure

2fa is two factor authentication
https://www.google.com/landing/2step/#tab=how-it-works

It can get annoying sometimes
It may be my CRM, The CustomerFactor, trying to sync with my google calandar. But who knows anymore. So many apps. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: FredC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom